Roddy Ricch (baby daddy)

Y/n pov

"Roddy come and get your damn daughter!" I laughed into the phone as our one-year-old daughter had shea butter all over herself giggling because it was hella funny, I switched it over to face time and Roddy started cracking up as I was holding my stomach because I was laughing so hard "alright give me an hour or so." I nodded "okay" "HEY BABY SIS!" mustard yelled in the back "hey Dijon." I chuckled and waved as everyone else said hi as well and then I hung up "alright girly let's get you cleaned up you're going with daddy today."

(Your daughter💙💙)

(Your daughter💙💙)

Do you see I know everyone is wondering what happened to you and Roddy? Well here I go about a year ago I was at the studio with Nipsey hussle and Lauren London working on some of my tracks yes I am an artist and I got a mistake phone call from Roddy but heard what I didn't expect to hear and I thought it was all a joke, I rubbed swollen belly and nearly choked over tears as I heard loud moaning and some bitch screaming his name through the phone turns out the bitches name was "Allie Kay" with her home wrecking ass then gonna try to say she didn't know we were together

But it's all good now, no hard feelings the only reason I and roddy should ever be contacted at this point is because of Kyla and no other reason I guess we weren't made for each other anyway so It's all cool.

"Hey Y/n you got anything to do today?" Roddy asked and I turned around looking at him "no why?" He smirked "how about you come and hang with me and Kyla together.... Only as co-parents and friends nothing else." I was hesitant but nodded yes plus I was already dressed in a marathon sweatsuit so I was cool "okay im ready" I grabbed Kyla's baby bag and she started clapping and giggling as roddy started kissing her cheek and I chuckled cause they were a hot mess but its cute.

We went everywhere today basically like seriously, we went to go get food, we want to the park, got ice cream, went to the movies, went shopping and everything else me and Roddy also had a lot of needed conversations about things for Kyla's future and stuff, he also apologized for what happened when he cheated on me which I accepted and we cool to be friends because I mean yeah that's my best friend out of everyone he was holding me down the most so that most definitely my homie and baby daddy...