YG (Too much)

Nobody pov:

As Y/n sat on the couch staring at the blank wall bored as hell just thinking about how her horrible ass date just went as her 4-year-old daughter harmony slept peacefully upstairs in her bed, Y/n thought about what her baby father Keenon said to her earlier about how men are and she is also not too familiar with how men act, it just annoyed y/n and bothered her to know that the man she went on the date with was only faking to like her daughter so he could go out with her but what's even more fucked up is when YG finds out he's gonna hurt ole dude and maybe even y/n.

Y/n pov

"Keenon would you let me explain jeez and stop being loud Honey is sleeping." (Harmony's nickname is honey because of her hai- just keep reading) he rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch beside me "explain." He said to me starting a hole into my face and I rolled my eyes "I didn't fucking know that all that with him faking was going on I swear KJ if I knew I would have best his ass myself no way around it, I found out in the middle of our an argument at the restaurant and I busted his head with a Champagne glass and walked out." Keenon started laughing and I chuckled but he stifled down his laughter and got serious "I still want my one with that nigga, nobody fucks with my baby nor baby moms that shit dead, and watch the niggas you bring around our daughter extra carefully because I don't wanna have to go back to jail." I nodded and he stood up walking to the door with me behind him "alright give me a hug and lock the door, I will be back tomorrow morning to get Harms." I nodded and gave him a hug as he kissed my cheek, he is also my best friend so it's no weird shit we cool.

After locking the door and straightening up a little I decided just to go bed since I was actually tired and I already did my routine and stuff so I'm good, I went to check on harm and she was okay so I kissed her forehead, went into my room, hopped in the bed and went straight to sleep after putting my phone on the charger.
_
_
_
_

The next day...

I woke up to my phone blowing up non-stop and the first call I saw was from my brother Dijon so I called him first "hel-" I got cut off by shouting "Y/N GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW KEENON GOT SHOT!" I hopped up so fast "what that's not possible I was just with him." I ranted out as tears ran down my face I couldn't even hear anymore, I threw on a grey sweat outfit and some black air jordans and raced down the hall to Harmony's room then got her dressed in the process of her sleep and she started to wake up "mommy?" I locked my house "baby not now we have to go see daddy, he was hurt." I told her as I strapped her in her car seat and shut the door and hopped in the car pulling off straight to the hospital.

"K-Keenon Jackson," I spoke to the receptionist and I heard Chanel, my sister-in-law call me over so I grabbed Harmony's hand and we went over by her "is he okay or going to be okay?" I rushed out panicked and she put her hand on my shoulder "calm down okay, he's alright." I took a deep sigh out in relief and looked at a confused harmony then chuckled and we walked into the room where Keenon was at,

"Oh my God, you scared the hell outta me." I lightly slapped the side of his face and he chuckled setting Harmony next to him and kissed her cheek "yeah, im bool." I rolled my eyes "what happened anyway?" He sighed and sat up some "after you told me about ole boy last night, I went to a club with the boys and saw him, then told him what was up we got into a fight took it outside of the club and he pulled out a gun and shot me but im all good now." He ranted out fast and I was ready to backhand the fuck outta him "Keenon you can't be doing that shit dude, I understand you were angry or whatever but I told you not to worry about it alright this is too much we could have lost you, man." He nodded and scooted over for me so I could sit down as everyone just did their own thing, "I love you two and would do anything in the world for you." He kissed both of our foreheads "we love you too."

A/n: this was lame I know.🤷🏾‍♀️