Damian lillard _daddy gives a lesson_

Y/n pov

ooooh I hate damian so much, I just found out that this nigga has been cheating on me with his babymomma and dont get me wrong I liked her at first until her fake ass lil friends started telling me that she was sending nudes to dame and whats even more fucked up about it is this nigga didnt tell me them baldheaded hoes did. I really thought I could trust him with all my might because we have been together for 5 yrs and he fucled up in the past and I let it go bif this was a cross line, yo babies mom though? now thats fuckin foul.

I need a damn drink and now so with that being said I am going to call up my girl trina to see if she wants to go out with me, "hey girl!" I chuckled with her loud ass "hey bitch, so I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a drink." she gasped "girl, aint damian gonna kick yo ass?!" I slightly laughed "girl fuck him, he got me all the way fucked up but pull up to our spot." "alright girl when we get there spill all the tea sis" "alright" I hung up and wore a small see through dress thats hidden in my closet

" "alright girl when we get there spill all the tea sis" "alright" I hung up and wore a small see through dress thats hidden in my closet

(sory its kinda of quality and pretend she black, not to be racist.) hopped in my porsche and banged out that bitch PERIOD.

I got to our favorite club to see trina and walked up to her and hugged her and we started to talk about to situation as we begin to drink, I told her everything "so yeah and then the bitch had the audacity to s-" I was cut off by my phone ringing and guess who the fuck it was.... Damian. fucking.Lillard I jist let it go to voice mail he really screwed up, after a few more drinks and us getting on the fance floor we got tired and decided to sit down I was facing trina and she was looking behind me like she seen a damn ghost "um sis you okay?" someone whispered in me ear "Im fucking you up when we get home." what the fuck h- I got cut out of thought when he picked me up and put me over his shoulder "PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed and he put me in tje car and strapped me in, the whole way there I didnt say a damn thing and he kept asking me questions.

we got home and as soon I stepped foot through the door I was slammed against it and he stared at me hard and he was looking so damn fine so I bit my lip and he bit his, I wanted to jump on him right now but im still mad as hell so I snapped out and pushed him out my way and went upstairs for him to follow "why the fuck was you out in that and at a club with thirsty niggas." "why yo babymomma sending you nudes and you dont tell me." he looked confused and I know this face all to well.. they was lying "what the fuck? now what makes you say that because you know I dont play that shit and if she did I would confront the hell out of her infront of you, so how was this bought up?" I took a deep breath and turned around he wasnt lying "her ugly as friends told me and I guess I just believed them because I was already pissed off so idk." he looked at me in shock "so you gonna, you know what Im leaving." he put on his jacket and started heding to our door and I hurried and went to block the door "no baby Im sorry, I know you woudnt do that but I was just so irratated." I put my hands around his waist as I was against the door "nah man because you wanna believe that dumb shit I would never hurt you, she fucked up and that was that Im not going back to her and thats that, I love you to much bae." he looked hurt and that made tears fall down my cheeks as he did the same "Im so sorry daddy I dont want you to leave." he picked me up and laid me on the bed as I slid off my dress and he took off his stuff, I wanted to plesure him so I took charge then stood up, turned around and pushed him on the bed and slid his boxers and down and slid my thong down, then I climbed on top of him and slowly slid down on his shaft and we moaned out of satisfaction "uh..mmm daddy dont leave,I dont want you to leave, daddy!" I moaned out loud bouncing up and down faster "dont fucking leave Im sorry!!" he started to grunt and moan "daddies not leaving babygirl I promise" he started thrusting upwards "Bae.... daddy Im so sorry you forgive me.. huh?" he shook his head yes and thrusted up faster and flipped us over and he started going slower "you like that?" "yes daddy." I piped down a bit from all the pleasure "whose is it?" "yours" "whose?!" I kissed him with passion "Yours baby!" "this pussy mine?!?" "yes it is all your bae." he slowed down as we both started to cum and he filled me up and rolled over then pulled me over his chest with the covers over us "you learned your lesson?" he chuckled as I was dozing off "y-yeah baby Im sorry I love you." "its fine I love you too." he pecked my lips and we were out like lights.