Pj washington (shy)

Y/n pov

whats good people my name Lani star and I am one hell of a person going through lately and to top that off I am very shy so me going out is a huge problem, but not even that my friend wants me to go to the charlotte hornets game today and I dont want to cause let me tell you honey all them boys FINE! but anyway yeah.

"girl I am so ready to see dwayne bacon with his fine self because whew! lord jesus christ." I laughed as she fanned her self and fake passed out we are in the car on our way "sis, so who you gonna be looking at because you need so champion dick." I wanna tell her straight foward pj washingtin cause oh my god he so cute "girl nobody im just chilling." she chuckled and focused on the road "welp we here." we got out the car and made our way in that hoe then got our seats.

"GO DWAYNE." I laughed hard as hell as tamia cheered they were playing the calvaliers and we HATE those muthafuckas so hornets gotta get this dub asap, we were sitting in front row so we werent even a few inches away from the team and Pj washington, myles bridges and dwayne bacon were right infront of us and Tamia was talking to dwayne so I just got on my phone and zoned out into my music as I leaned on her shoulder because I got bored, I felt someone shaking me and it was mia she looked at me and laughed as I wiped the crust out of my eyes but then I realized I was on someones back I looked down a little because I was pretty high and saw I was on pj washington but I was so tired and weak ian really give a fuck "how the hell.." all of them starting laughing after I said that "mia, you coulda told me the game was over." I mumbled "and hi pj." he chuckled as Mia laughed "wassup." "alright can you put me down now." he nodded and let go of my legs so I could get down I looked up at him and blushed a little and told mia I was going to the bathroom and then he winked at me so I really had to go I this point.

"PJ STOP!" I laughed as he threw me over his his shoulder it has been three weeks since that game and me and pj have been. talking suprisingly kand its cool I opened up a little bit and now he knows im shy so he tries to break me out of that zone but let me take my time in the meanwhile too, "I was ready to beat her ass." I squared up and he started laughing as he recorded me and pulled me in between his legs "yo you wild." we laid down with me still in between his legs no funny buisness just getting comfortable "Im glad we met." he mumbled in my shoulder I messed with his small fro type curly hair "me too." and I dozed off to sleep, maybe going to that gane was a food idea after being around him for a while maybe I wont be shy for so long.