Russell Westbrook(Too in love to let go)

Y/n pov

I am just laying in my bed in a Kobe Bryant jersey (yesssssirrrr) and some small Mike shorts watching teenage mutant ninja turtles when I heard loud knocking at my door, I sighed and went to go get it then I opened it to be Russell Westbrook, my secret boyfriend, and point guard for the Houston Rockets. I and he was chilling in my bed watching tv when he blurted out something "Y/n are you fuckin with  Damian?" I looked at him like he was so damn stupid "what the fuck, hell no that's a married man with a child." "Okay, and I'm a married man with kids." Now I'm pissed the fuck off "you know what nigga fuck you, you have lost your fucking mind you can get the fuck out because as much as I don't want to be with yo ass I just deal with it because I love you so much and your just too much of a pussy to tell your wife that your fucking with me and I'm fucking friends with Damian's wife that's just too much."

He sat up some "hold up now that's not even the principal about what is going o-  " yes the fuck it is nigga we are not committed like we supposed to be so what's the point if I was fucking with someone is you can't even be mad because you have a wife and kids at home." I got off of him and was about to walk out of my room when he came up behind me and grabbed me up "let me the fuck go." I growled and he put me against the wall "who the fuck you talking to?" I pushed him off "YOU NIGGA I AM S- you know what" I took a deep breath "fuck you when I go to a nigga who gonna treat me right and be at this pussy up without having to hide it from his wife that got kids by him, don't come running my fucking way nigga, you really got me fucked up to think that I am about to sit here and let a married man fuck me over, got me feeling like a hoe and shit because I'm in love, I really hate you bruh I have lost my damn mind." He looked shocked and I shook my head then went downstairs to the kitchen to get some Oreos (Oreos are fucking life man)
I heard Russell coming towards me after a while and he picked me up "what are you doing go home" I said before he yanked my shorts and panties down in one and started eating the hell out of me, I became a moaning mess "Russell..." I moaned out softly clutching on to his short high top fade afro (hell yeah I know my haircuts because my daddy a barber PERIOD🤣 but carry on) "IM CUMMING." I shouted out and squirmed and y'all won't believe what this nigga did... He stopped before I caught my nut what. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. with. him "why would you st-" I got off by him slamming into me and then picked me up while I'm on his dick and took me to my room as I bounced on him, he dropped on the bed then flipped me over into doggy style and drilled into me "uhhh don't ever stopppp..." I moaned into the pillow "you love this?" I squealed  as my breath went short and my vision went blurry "Fuck yes daddy I love you!" "Oooh fuck... Girl I love you too and this gushy tight ass pussy." That sent me to the edge "oh fuck" I came all over him "ahhh!" He shouted and came all in me and we finally caught our breaths and laid down "you nutted in me." I said lowly "I know." He reached over me and to his bag and pulled out a yellow envelope then opened it "we got a divorce all I have to do is sign these papers off and take them to the court downtown." He reached and grabbed a pen off of my nightstand "and I wanted to do it in front of you since you are going to be the mother of my child and future wife." He was about to start signing and I stopped him as a tear rolled down my face "wait what about the kids." "She knows I don't play about my motherfucking kids especially cause she got a new nigga around." I nodded and he started signing, I'm confused is this a new beginning for me or us? or maybe I'm too in love to let go.