brandon boston (birth of baby Brayden pt.1)

4:30 am going into labor

Y/n pov

I would up to feeling really bad pains in my abdomen, I'm 9 months pregnant so I'm pretty sure I know what this means and my mom already told me that if I feel- I got cut off by my water breaking I have to call Brandon.

"Brandon my water just broke." He jumped up on the camera "you sure?!" I nodded "I'm omw." He thing up and I just sat on my bed with the bag packed, listening to slow music so I wouldn't panic and got my camera and turned it on "what's up my people, It's y/n and I'm back with another so if your wondering like why are you up so early well my water just broke so baby Brayden will be here soon." "Y/N IM HERE!" Brandon came in my room panting with his mom and sister behind him along with my sister, I'm kinda sad my mom won't get to be here because she died a year ago in a car crash so yeah but anyways "alright, can y'all go get the car seat and everything and I got her." They nodded and got the car seat out of my closet I forgot I was even vlogging "Hey Brandon I'm doing a vlog wanna say hi." I said as he picked me up and put me in the car as we were already outside "wassup." He kissed my forehead and sat beside me rubbing my feet and we pulled off to the hospital we go.

4:54 am

"OUCH!" I shouted as I had another contraction and Brandon pecked my lips "it's okay deep breaths." He cooed, you see me and Brandon's relationship is kinda weird we met in 2013 and hit it off as best friend's and we have been each other a ride or does ever since and then we made it official in 2018 and then he cheated so we broke up and got back together late 2019 but one night we had sex and I got pregnant on the 21st of August, then we decided that we should just break up and the only times we need to be around each other is if the babies needs were there and he is his father so yeah but at 6 months when I was pregnant he had a girlfriend and one night he was at my house and we started talking and I kinda got in my feelings and we had sex, I can't lie it was bomb but the next week he told me they broke up because he told her plus shorty had her a Lil side nigga too but now our relationship it's weird so I think it's just gonna be the sex.

A lot of people because yeah we are still young but at the end of the day we make these decisions and he has a life ahead of him and so do I we just have a baby to take care of right now. "Okay, sweetie you are 5 cm so I would recommend just walk around the hospital until your at least 8 or 7 cm." "Okay thank you." Brandon looked at me "you wanna walk around." I nodded and he came around to help me up "where's moms and them at?" "They went to get some food." As soon as he said that Bronny, Zaire, Dior, Josh, Shareef, Lebron, Savannah, and Shaunie walked in the room with balloons and gift bags with snacks and a lot of other stuff "hi!" They were all geeked and put the bags down and stuff "thank you guys so much." "It ain't no problem." Bronny came and sat by me and gave me a hug then leaned his hand on my shoulder and rubbed my stomach "what's my God, son, doing in there?" "Nothing much just giving me contractions, we were about to go for a walk yall wanna come?" They nodded and all the adults stayed,

Shareef and Brandom helped me up "alright y'all be careful with y/n and the baby and don't be so loud." We nodded and got to walking around, we joked and fooled around until I started to feel like the baby was coming I bent down and started panting "y/n what's wrong?!" Brandon got down to my level "the baby... He's coming...now." I panted in between breaths and he picked me up and we rushed to the room and called the doctor, is this just the beginning.