Chris paul (stressed out)

y/n pov

"okay so what do you want me to do about it, hmm jump off of a bridge just for that? I mean cause come on thats a little too much for me or you to do right now and what do you need it for anyway?" I said as I was talking to my brother and he sighed because he know that he is wrong, he wants me to ask somebody for 5,000 dollars nigga are you kidding me "is it for child support because if it is you should have never laid with that bitch in bed now all she want is your money and how many times did I tell you that shit? to fucking many to count so with that being said bye caleb, ask josh or something." "no its not like thats its just-" "its just nothing, my dude your my brother and I would go miles for you but this one is doing too much I told you I would give you the money, but your doing to much call me when you make your problem solved." and with the I hung up on him.

My whole mood is killed I was supposed to be on my way to my boyfriend Chris pauls game but my brother pissed me off so much if somebody fucks with me Im going to go off and I dont want that to happen at all, you know what I change my mind because I really wanna support my boyfriend and maybe he will make my happy at this moment right now.

"hey melo you seen Chris anywhere?" I asked as carmelo anthony gave me a side hug on the side of the court "yeah, he is in the locker room waiting for you." I nodded my head and ran to the boys locker room and walked in there to see Chris and he looked up at me and smiled "hi baby." I said as a gave him a hug and a kiss "Hey, you missed my calls." he lightly chuckled "awe sorry babe, today has just been really stressful and I have been going in and out so I probably wasnt paying attention." he rubbed my back lightly "well I can rub your feet and you can vent while im at it, cool?" Oh dear this boy makes me wanna ride his dick at moments like this "okay baby cool, now go out there and get that dub for me and your fans." I smiled he laughed as I pumped him up and ran out but came back once I just stood there "oh yeah" he bent down and gave me a kiss and grabbed my ass "stopp!!!" I giggled "good luck baby." I pecked his lips once more and we went out, I took my seat and he went over to the rest of the team on the court, of course he got the dub and for the rest if the day I was smiling ear to ear and he is most def a stress reliever.