Chapter 1

<Y/N POC>(7 years ago you are 8)

<Y/N POC>
(7 years ago you are 8)

"Mama Father stop! It hurts!"I tried to yell to my parents and using all my strength pushing them away.

"Shut up you brat you are going to wake everyone up in this damn village!" mother barked at me.

After that my father dropped me on the floor and everything turned black but the last thing heard my dad said was "you weak idiot..."

/Later that night/

I felt my eyes open but I felt weak I couldn't move my body, I felt numb and heavy on the bloody floor with my blood. I couldn't take anymore I need to get out of this house but using all my strength I stood up trying to walk to the front door then I started to run to the forest. What took like years I just fell on the ground and passed out.

As I woke up, I saw I was not outside anymore. I open my eyes all the way and I saw a girl with short brown hair.

"Hi, are you okay! I was walking to get some berries and I saw you laying on the ground!" She said worriedly.

I never got this much attention before. I looked around and I looked at my arms and they didn't have any scratches or any blood I looked around and I looked at my body and it looks like I didn't get hit at all it was like I got all healed." I'm Ochaco Uraraka! What's your name?" she asked with a calming smile.

"Y-Y/N L/N" I feel like a stuttering mess.

"Nice to meet you Y/N I can tell we can be great friends!" She said with a warming smile again.

I couldn't help but show a small smile and started tearing up.