Chapter 7

"We can explain

"We can explain.."Mom said right next to dad.

"You already did I saw the whole thing," Todoroki said with a very angrily but serious face.

"We will do anything just don't arrest us please"-
my father begged.

"Then let your daughter come with us we might explain la-"Todoroki was trying to talk but got interrupted.

"Okay that's enough half and half let's go the village won't get saved if we stay at this damn place!"Bakugou screamed at Todoroki.

Todoroki just glared at Bakugou. Deku and Uraraka were just confused by what's happening.

"Well it was nice meeting you two-"Todoroki was trying to finish but got interrupted again.

"Prince Shoto we should get going, "I said with an awkward expression on my face blushing of Embarrassment.

He just nodded and waved goodbye to my shock/terrified parents and walked away.

"What just happened!"Uraraka asked raising her hand up.

I just shrugged and started walking but felt a hand grabbing my waist that made me jump a little.

"S-Sorry I-I Just want to make sure you are saved"-Deku said blushing but it was too dark for me to fully see.

"Keep your hands to yourself Damn Deku!"Bakugou yelled and I turned kinda seeing Todoroki and Bakugou glaring at Deku.

I just showed an annoyed face and ran to Uraraka trying to get away for the boys before I get flustered.

"We're going back to my castle so we grab some stuff, "Todoroki said with a cold tone.

_ Outside the Todoroki Castle_

"Well were here now go grab what you need, "Todoroki said showing the weapons.

I decided to choose a bow and arrow for hunting and a little knife for self-defense (I guess)

"Good choice Y/N!"Uraraka said excitedly.

As I looked at the boys they are just in the corner looking at us but somehow I saw Deku holding a sword. By thinking about it he had that sword on him back at Uraraka house and I feel like I saw that sword before but I can't think from where though.

"Are you two done yet were waiting!"Bakugou complained.

"Are you guys going to grab some weapons?"I asked.

They looked at me and just walked out.

'Yeah F you too'

"Okay now pick a horse, "Todoroki said showing 4 horses.

"Is Bakugou going to pick one?"Y/N asked.

"Oh no, he has me Y/N!"A red-headed boy behind me said with a smile.

"Who the hell are you!"-I shouted jumping on Uraraka terrified where he came from.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima And I'm bakubro's dragon!"