"Will you marry us?"

5 years have passed. Everything was now calm, no problems, the boys and I are perfect!

I knew Katsuki had a soft side! He and Shoto train with each other some days so I and Izuki always watch every time but if not we talk and go out on little dates.

Let me just say two of your boyfriend's training is kinda hot.

Izuki his having the time of his life! We met his mother and accept us.

"Darling it's time to wake up..."I felt somebody playing with my hair I looked up to see Shoto.

I smiled."Morning Shoto."I said rubbing my eyes."Wheres Katsuki?"I asked.

"Come on let me show you," He said walking out the room but before he did he said something else.

"Oh, and baby that. Katsuki picked it out for you" He said walking out of my room.

I looked and saw a purple dress that was lovely.

"Damn Katsuki..."I said with a smile.

I put on the dress and ran outside seeing Katsuki giving Shoto a peck on the lips and they both turn away blushing.

"Doll!"He heard Izuki shout hugging me behind.

"Took you long Dumbass," Katsuki said with a smirk.

I smiled and walked over to him and kissed him.

"So what's up?"I asked with a smile.

"We don't want to be together anymore, "Izuki said walking next to the boys.

The boys nodded.

"R-Really..?"I said hurt. I thought we were fine.

"We want to be more, "Todoroki said smiling at me.

I looked at him confused by what he meant.

"Y/n what we are saying is.."Izuki said getting on one leg and looking down.

The boys got on one leg and looked down.

Katsuki had a small box in his hand and opened it.

"Will you marry us Dumbass"

I wanted to cry. I was happy...I never thought they will do something like this...

I nodded crying and Izuki ran up to me hugging.

"Thank you, Buttercup!"He said

Katsuki pat Shoto on the back and I could see him smile.

"You look beautiful just like a flower dumbass"