Chapter 20

He was beautiful and his singing is like an angel fallen from heaven

He was beautiful and his singing is like an angel fallen from heaven. I jogged back to the boys still staring at the boy.

"Hey, guys do you see him?"I asked.

"See Who Y/n?"Deku asked confused well all the boys were confused.

"The boy in the water do you-"I was about to explain but got interrupted by the singing and started walking to the water.

'Wait what am I doing! I can't move'

My body was controlled by something. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak for help. His voice was beautiful...

I felt somebody holding my arm and hear muffling from someone but the song he was singing was louder.

Deku got in front of me trying to get me away from the water, Todoroki looking at the water trying to see what I was talking about.

I saw Uraraka next to me walking with me hearing the song too.

"What's wrong with theses damn nerds!"I heard Bakugou shout.

"The siren."Todoroki said answering his question."Midoriya try to get the girls away from here it's not safe for them!"

The boys were trying to push us away from the water but it was like we became stronger and were shoving them out of the way.

"It's beautiful you think Uraraka-san?"I said with a dreamy voice.

"Beautiful indeed Y/n"

"Hey back off whatever you are!"Deku shouted trying pushing us away.

"Y/n please stop, snap out of it...please..."Bakugou said cupping my face making me stop moving.

'Nani he's so calm'

"Idiot don't go to anyone else except us.."

"Katsuki..."I said when their singing stopped.

I and Uraraka looked at each other confused by what happened right now.

"Wow what a show."A merman said swimming towards us.

"Who are you," Todoroki said grabbing his sword.

"Calm down my prince" I was just trying to enjoy the show you guys did it was awesome."The boy said so calming.

"I'm Shinsou by the way," he said now sitting down on a rock on the land.

"What's your deal Dumbass" Bakugou shouted about to hit him.

"But I told you my name is Shinsou?"

I and Uraraka started laughing like crazy like crackheads.

"Guys why is Bakugou so cute when he's mad!"I shouted out falling on the floor from laughter.

"What the hell do you mean Dumb ass I'm always mad!"Bakugou shouted at me.

'Shit'

And it this moment I knew I messed up.

"We can be mad if you want us too!"Deku and Todoroki shouted at the same time at me.

'What?'

I didn't know what to do so I just ran to Uraraka back at the "campsite".

'Why are they so damn cute!'