Chapter 14

Momo quickly brought me inside and shouting for help

Momo quickly brought me inside and shouting for help. I feel numb every single move feels like she was still stabbing my leg and I started to feel light-headed and sooner I knew it everything turned black I could hear Uraraka shouting my name.
Fin.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Just kidding!
——————————————————————-

I felt myself opening my eyes the light shining it looked like I slept the whole night."My head hurts!"I complained I looked around I was on a bed a cozy one too!"Finally, you woke up Idiot!"I turned around and saw the bakuho-I mean Bakugou.

"B-Bakugou?Where's Todoroki?!?"I shouted remembering him."The idiot is fine to calm down!"He said rolling his eyes. Without fully thinking about it I ran out of the room to find Todoroki talking to Deku.

"T-Todoroki!"I shouted tearing up."Oh Y/n-Y/n!"Todoroki said with shock in his eyes by my hug and me crying on his chest." I'm so sorry I wish I went to go help I'm-I'm useless! Why did all of you guess pick me to go on this mission I-"I said hugging him tighter but got interrupted by Deku."Don't Say that Y/N you are perfect the way you are!"Deku said blushing like crazy also making me blush too."Like an idiot, you run fast but you also look cute" Bakugou said walking up to us grabbing my chin so I can face him making me blush more."Bakugou leaves them alone."Todoroki said grabbing and putting me right in his chest making me not knowing what to do and become flustered." What did you say?!?" Bakugou said glaring at Todoroki."I'm just going to check on Uraraka b-bye boys" I said pushing Todoroki away.

"G-Guys we talked about this!"Deku said worriedly.

'Nope nope nope I can't I told myself I don't need love.

But why is it so damn hard not to love them.'