Chapter 26

"Deku!" to we all shouted

We watched him trying his best to stay alive but every movement he does it looks like he's going to give up. I tried to run to help him but Bakugou grabs my wrist.

"Let go of me!"I said dropping tears trying to break from his grip.

"Y/n Listen to me you idiot we have to think!"He shouted.

"Y/n...help...me" I heard Deku trying to say about to close his eyes.

"Please stop!"I shouted.

"Stop? Why I'm having fun now out of the way princess," he said shooting a glare.

"Princess? Did you call me princess you piece of crap!"I said walking towards him with Deku sword in my hand.

"Y/n what are you doing!"I heard Todoroki shout.

"Drop him now and don't call me princess!"I said hitting his leg with the sword that made him fall on the floor and the sword started to glow.

He dropped Deku who was trying to catch his breath.

'Why is it glowing?'

Then I heard a sound or echo. Go Beyond...

I heard this before I think?

"Plus ultra?"I said confused.

Then the sword started to glow like crazy now it was so hard to see.

Then I saw a figure in front of me it was shining brightly I tried to look at it and that's when I realized I saw him in a book once

"Knight All might?"The boys said at the same time. They looked at me and I saw Deku get up.

'What but Knight All might he'-'

I saw Deku holding out his hand I looked at him and saw a smile on his face.

"I can take it over now," he said with a chuckle. I gave him the sword blushing crazy.

Uraraka came next to me and smirk. The whole team came having weapons in all their hands.

"Go beyond!" we all said looking at the man who was still trying to get up.

"1..2..3!Plus Ultra!" we all said running to him.

Deku Or All Might sword was glowing fire now and Deku took the hit into him.

"Your kids will regret this.." he said trying to get up but Deku pushes the sword more into him.

"We know but we will be ready," Denki said with a weak face what Jiro was laughing at.

"Guys?"Momo said easing an eyebrow annoyed.

After that Deku took the sword out of him with tears coming down his face.

"I'm a sorry dad..." he said falling on his Knees.