Chapter 2

(7 years later you are now 15)

"Y/N! Why are we here it's so early in the morning!"Uraraka complimented

I faced her showing a big grin on my face. "I found a bakery right this way and I saved enough money so we can go check it out!"

"But it's too early in the morning why are we here?!"

"Oh come down!"

I looked around seeing people walking to one place screaming and fangirling over something or someone.

"Well look at that today's our lucky day, no line let's go get some bread-I was trying to say but got interrupted.

As I was about to walk to the bakery I felt a tug on my wrist and seeing Uraraka with a big sneaky grin on her face.

'oh no she has an idea'

"Let's go check where everyone's going maybe it's something cool!"Uraraka said with a smile.

She started to drag me to we're the people we're at with a big grin on her face I can see she's excited.

"B-But the bakery I want some-"I was trying to say but just gave up.

As we were looking around to see what I'm staring at confused I saw a boy on a horse with many knights around him. He has red and white hair with a scar on this left side on his face.

"He's so handsome!"I heard a girl shout them past out with a smile.

'Uraraka after this I'm going to kill you'

Out of now where I saw two kids playing together giggling and laughing as one of them was chasing the other they were close by getting hit by the horses and knights soon I saw one horse panicking and stopped right in front of the terrified kids.

"Get out of the way kids the prince has somewhere important to get to!"One of the knights was saying.

The kids were frozen with fear shacking. The knight got angry and took out a sword and was about to hurt the kids without thinking I just ran and got in front of the kids and moved them aside but I got cut on my right arm.

"Hey! Why don't you fight somebody your own size and stop scaring these kids! " I snapped at him.

"Y-Y/n, "Uraraka said not knowing what to do.