Chapter 25

I started to run out with Uraraka leaving the boys who look so confused

"Are you guys coming or are you guys going to stand there and miss all the fun!"I asked them.

"Oh hell no!"Bakugou said running out.

We grab our weapons and ran outside. There I was shocked to find everyone I saw on this mission. Denki, Momo, Tsu,
Jiro and everyone else including Shinso in human form attacking the villains.

"DIE!"I heard bakugou yell.

We all started running toward the villains each of us had our own kinda.

"Oh Y/n~"

'Shit'

"I missed you did you miss me~, "Toga said taking out a knife.

"Oh hell no!Deku, Bakugou, Todoroki help I don't want to deal with her."I said running to Deku who was fighting.

"Y/n if I show you this you promise you won't frick out!"Deku said holding up his sword.

"I don't care just get this bitch away from me!"U said fighting.

"Smash!"Deku said lifting up his sword which started glowing and hit her with it making her fall on the floor.

I just slowly stared at him with a shock when he looked back at me giggle I grab his face and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Ha take that bitch look who's on the floor now!"

I shouted pointing at Toga who was past out on the floor.

"Y/n a little help here!"I heard Denki shout out trying to fight back. I ran toward him and helped him out.

Once most of the villains were knock out or gave up but heard someone.

"Honor to finally meet you all."I heard somebody say everyone stopped fighting and looked who spoke.

'Oh no...'

It was a man wearing a mask walking toward us.

Todoroki, Bakugou, And Deku got in front of me.

'What are you doing?'

"Don't worry we will protect you Y/n" I heard Todoroki say.

"Sorry to break this to you but I can protect myself I don't need a cute and adorable Nobels to save me, "I said teasing.

"You think I'm cute and adorable?"He said raising a brow.

"Ok we get it can you guys shut the hell up and fight!"bakugou shouted.

We ran to the man he pushed us on the floor with some kind of Force.

"You people and your damn magic!"bakugou shouted.

"You children are worthlessly unable to be heroes so just give up and go home." the man said walking toward us.

"Ok, We get it now shut the hell up!"I called out trying to piss him off. I could see everyone about to fight behind him so I was trying to make a distraction.

"What did you call me your children have no manners now days back in my day's children needed to learn respect." he said grabbing Deku the neck with his "magic" with the focus making Deku drop his sword.