Chapter 19

"Are you serious!"I said with a big grin

"Yes!"

"I'm so happy for you Yaoyorozu!"I shouted.
"Let's go!" she said when we were outside the door.

"Wait for Yaoyorozu what will Todoroki think?"I asked."what do you mean?" she asked."Well, were you guys dating do you think he still likes you?"I asked confused but shyly.

She just started laughing and I was confused by why thought."Me and him that's funny were best friends before the king made me come here." she said."o-oh Hey look we're here..at the door...with the others inside. Let's go!"I said trying to forget the topic I feel so embarrassed. We walked it and we saw everyone there. The boys are in the corner eating. The girls are talking and laughing and there I saw Uraraka holding Tsu's hand. I did a fangirl little scream but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

'Shit'

"I'm going to sit down good luck" I whispered letting down a joyful tear and was trying running where the girls are at.

stood there nervously trying to get everyone's attention so I was trying to help.

"OKAY EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP YAOYOROZU HAS SOMETHING TO SAY SO SHUT UP AND LISTEN!"I shouted and gave her a thumbs up and a stupid smile and sat down.

"T-Thank you Y-Y/n so I brought all of you guys here to say something," she said smiling.

"Jiro come here."She said with a smile holding out her hand which Jiro accepted and stood up.

"Jiro you know I love you so much every day and every moment with you have been the best moments of my life that I will always remember with you so she got on one leg and bend down holding a ring and I will like to say Kyōka Jirō I want to spend my rest of our life together, Will you marry me?"

Everyone started clapping and Jiro was crying with joy.

"Yes!"She said falling on the floor hugging Yaoyorozu.

I was already crying like crazy this Moment was beautiful and when they kissed Deku needed to help me not pass out.

Later that day Yaoyorozu said if I could be her maid of honor which I accepted.

The next day we thanked the kingdom, grab some supplies, and said goodbye and left.

_Later_

It was almost sunset we stopped near the sea to stay the night.

"I bet I'm going to bed, "Uraraka said falling asleep fast.

"It's not even night yet!"I shouted and sighed." so what do you boys want to do." I said annoying because of losing my friend to sleep.

"You."I heard Bakugou said with a smirk.

"Bakugou!"

"Kacchan!"

'Well, that's not a bad idea-wait what!'

"Sure."I said with a smirk and getting up to get something to drink from the water."hey I'm going to get some water be right back."I said with a calming smile and walking to the water.

As I was walking to the water cupping my hands to grab the water. I took a drink it was fresh and clean. Out of nowhere, I heard a singing hum. I looked around and found nothing I looked back at the boys who were staring at me when we made eye contact they looked away from me and I could see some blush.

'I thought I h-'

I heard it again. It sounds so beautiful.

{ this is what it mostly sound like I also looked it up so if it's a bad video I'm sorry}

It sounded beautiful, calming, peaceful, and lovely. I got up looking around so see where that voice was coming from. It was silent I just struggled and was walking back to the boys and the sleeping Uraraka. The boys looked at me and I could see the blush on all their faces.

"Hey g-"I froze hearing the voice again but louder I looked back to the boys to see if they could hear it they looked at me confused.

'They don't hear this beautiful voice!'

I looked back at the water with confusion and there I saw a boy...with purple hair with a black and purple tail staring at me behind a rock singing.