Chapter 8

"Oh hey, Kirishima!"Deku said waving his hand like no big deal

"You knew?!"I asked with shock.

"Yeah, why?"Todoroki said so calmly.

"I don't know?!"

_Time skip(I'm lazy
('-ω-')_

We were on our way and it started to get more late then it already was so we all decided to stop at an Inn for the night/morning. So we walked in.

"welcome I'm Tsu ask if you need anything." a girl with dark green hair with big eyes welcomed us.

"Hello, do you have any rooms available?"Uraraka asked.

"Ah yes, yes I do how many rooms?"Tsu asked.

"Uh.."Uraraka turned back to see Bakugou and Deku arguing, me trying to stop them and Todoroki in the corner staring at them fighting.

"What's the cost for 2?"-Uraraka said turning back to Tsu showing an awkward smile.

_Later_

2 rooms, one room has 2 beds and the other 1 bed. Deku made the plan Uraraka share a bed with me and the boys will have the 2 beds.

When I and Uraraka were about to go to bed we heard screaming and shouting for the next door for more than 15 minutes. So I got up.

"I will be right back, "I said with an annoyed smile walking out the room and going to the boy's room.

I knock on the door Todoroki opened it and you saw his messed up hair and annoyed face and I heard crying and yelling in the back.

"May I come in?"I asked with a tired expression on my face.

"Sur-"Todoroki was about to say and answer but I just walked it.

"Hey! Shut up people are trying to sleep bakugou!"I snapped leaving the boys shocked.

"Bakugou congrats you have a full bed! Todoroki, Midoriya share the bed!"I pointed at the beds.

"Y-Yes Ma'am" Deku said shacking and getting on the bed.

"Now good night boys, "I said showing a calm caring smile exiting the room and going to my room.

"Y-You O-Okay?"-Uraraka said showing a scared expression.

"I feel great," I said with a smile getting in bed.