Chapter 9

_In the morning_

_In the morning_

"Y/N~, "Uraraka said trying to wake me up.

"Five more minutes, "I said grabbing the pillow and covering my face.

"You said that for the 6th time already~, "Uraraka said grabbing the pillow.

"Why though?"I said still not getting up.

"The boys are waiting for us, "Uraraka said.

"So? The boys can wait 5 more minutes" I said covering my face with the blanket.

"Come on before I make you, "Uraraka said with an annoyed look on her face

"Try me a bit-"I said but got interrupted

_10 minutes later_

"What took you so long?"-Todoroki asked.

"Nothing big"-Uraraka.

I arrived at the table where they were sitting with a bump on my head and crossed armed angrily. The boys just stared at me shocked

"Y-Y/N what h-happened to you?"Deku asked pointing at me.

"She grabbed me out of the bed and my face hit the floor, "I said angrily.

"Grab is a strong word I would say I gave you a little pull," Uraraka said laughing.

"Idiots"-Bakugou said staring at us.

_Leaving_

"Thank you for having us stay Tsu!"-Uraraka said blushing waving bye and getting on her horse.

"Come again Uraraka-San," Tsu said waving bye and going back inside.

I noticed this and showed a smirk moving my horse close to Uraraka's.

"She's cute don't you think Uraraka?"I asked with a smirk.

"Y/N it's not like that!"-Uraraka said trying covering her face and had a realization.

"I don't know do you think the three boys in front of us look cute?"Uraraka said with a smirk pointing at the three boys in front of us

"S-Shut up it is not like that," I said more flustered then Uraraka.

"Oh~You don't you?"Uraraka said smirking even more.

Out of nowhere, I heard something behind the trees and I took out my bow and arrow and was facing the tree leaving the others in confusion and shock by my actions they took out their weapons, and Bakugou dropped down.

More moving came and came out a Warrior and a Musketeer.

"Sorry, our apologies we didn't mean to scare you guys, "A yellow-haired boy said nervously.

"Who are you-" Todoroki was about to talk but got interrupted.
(Poor Todoroki he keeps on getting interrupted)

"Who are you, idiots!"-Bakugou shouted.

"I'm am Kyōka Jirō and he's Denki Kaminari and we might need your help.."