Chapter 11

After the clean up the village the royal invited us to a party to say thank you for the help we did for them (well mostly Deku) at the party I looked around seeing everyone laughing and having fun and I felt somebody holding my hand and when I loo...

After the clean up the village the royal invited us to a party to say thank you for the help we did for them (well mostly Deku) at the party I looked around seeing everyone laughing and having fun and I felt somebody holding my hand and when I looked I saw Todoroki looking at me with a smirk.

"I want to be your prince and keep you safe you did a fine job today Y/N," Todoroki said making me look at him blushing and smiling.

A few minutes later I saw a man with dark blue hair walking up to us.

"I will like to say thank you to all of you for the help I am knight Tenya Iida honor for helping Are village, great knights!"Iida said

'So serious and what's with the hand thing?'

"Todoroki!" girl with black hair yelled getting Todoroki's attention.

"Yaoyorozu?"Todoroki said with a shocked expression.

'They know each other?'

They both hugged (well mostly Yaoyorozu.)

"It been so long how were you?"

"Fine."

After that Todoroki took his hand away from mine and they both walked away together and I saw a little smile on Todoroki's face.

I just stood there confused by how they know each other and whispered to Deku how they know each other.

"O-Oh you haven't heard they used to be dating but after Todoroki's father told her that she going to be a knight in another village they needed to break up kinda"Deku Explained.

I felt my heart drop for some reason I felt ...Hurt for some reason. Why do I feel like this Wait by thinking about it I felt this way with the other boys too when they were about to fight...but with Todoroki with another girl it...

Hurts.