Chapter 18

After the treatment Uraraka did on my wounds I mostly cried myself to sleep by the pain but also Todoroki

After the treatment Uraraka did on my wounds I mostly cried myself to sleep by the pain but also Todoroki. I feel really bad for telling him to get out mostly in a hard tone. So the moment I woke up I was trying to walk outside my room to find Todoroki. Each step I took was like a new stab on my body including my heart. I was trying to find him but I wasn't able too. Then I saw a Red and White hair person in the garden so I ran outside.

"Todoroki? ," I said sobbing by this point trying to run to him. He looked at me as walked away. "Todoroki listen I'm sorry that I yelled at you but you should apologize-"

"Todoroki Wait please stop stop walking!"I was begging for him. Then I saw something in his hand.

'I-Is that a k-knife..!'

"I love you Y/n."He said holding up the knife.

"Wait...Shoto, wait what are you doing! Stop please don't do this!"I said trying to run but each step I took he was so far.

"SHOTO" I shouted falling on the floor.
——————————————————————
"Y/N!"

I looked up to see Deku with a shocked face."Are you okay I heard you screaming Todoroki's name in your sleep."He said cupping my face.I blushed a little before moving my head a little.

'It was just a dream...just a dream...'

Then I saw the door open with Bakugou and Uraraka with a worried expression running up to me.

"Y/n are you okay! "Uraraka asked."Where's Sh-I mean Todoroki?"I said so weakly."He's outside the door why?" she asked. I got up from my bed with a sharp pain from my foot. I hissed from the pain but ran out the door and opening to see Todoroki hair on his face looking down against the wall crossed armed.

"Todoroki, "I said tearing up. He looked up."Y/n?Y/n I'm sorry-" he stood up straight looking down trying to speak but I interrupted by a hug. "I'm so sorry Todoroki! I was being so stupid!- wait. No. I wasn't stupid YOU were stupid!" I shouted sobbing punching his shoulder. He was shocked dropping a sweat before hugging me. I tried to fight back but sighed hugging back. Soon after the others came in.(So it was mostly a group hug.)

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I am the worse friend.." he apologized quietly.

"To-...Shoto.."I whispered causing Todoroki to be shocked. "It's okay."

'Damn I cry to much I need to get up'

I got up and started to try to walk back to my room, went back to my bed, and took a little cat nap.

I woke up it was now almost sunset. I groaned and got up.

'Shit why did I fall asleep now I'm not going to be able to fall asleep tonight'

I got up and walked to the hall seeing Yaoyorozu so happy.

"Hey Yaoyorozu what's up?"I questioned."Y/n are you okay how are your leg?"She questioned."It feels like hell but it's fine. But I was looking for the others and saw you so happy what's up" I said with a smile."Oh well, I wanted to go to the others to tell them some news!"She said helping me walk to the others."What kind of news?"I asked.

"I'm going to ask Jiro to marry me!"