Chapter 12

'No I can't like Todoroki he's way out of my league

'No I can't like Todoroki he's way out of my league. He's too perfect and I'm just a little potato!'

After hearing the explanations from Deku I thanked him and said I needed fresh air.

"Y/N!"-Deku said calling your name and grabbing my wrist.

"Y-Yes?"I said with a blush on my face.

Out of nowhere Deku just kissed my cheek, smiled, and walked away.

'W-What the-'

_Moments later_

I was outside surprised no one was really out. I felt the wind blowing my face.

"Oi idiot!"-
Bakugou said making me jump.

"B-Bakugou?"I said blushing by his appearance

"Why are you outside it's too damn cold for you to be out here!"-Bakugou shouted.

"Why are you out here Bakugou?"I asked crossing my arms.

"Tsh!"-Bakugou made.

"I was looking for you, you got me worried Idiot., "Bakugou whispered but I could hear I just gave him a calming smile.

"I want to stay out for a couple of minutes if that's okay?"I explained

"Okay Idiot besides I don't want Kirishima and round face to attack the food here!"Bakugou said leaving.

I couldn't help but giggle from his comment.

"Y/N right?"-I heard somebody say.

I turned around to see Yaoyorozu.

"Y-Yes nice to meet you Yaoyorozu, "I said holding out my hand to shake.

She just glared at my hand and glared at me.

'Frick what did I do this time..'

"I know your secret, "Yaoyorozu said crossed armed.

"What secret?"I asked.

"Don't play dumb you fall in love with the 3 boys," Yaoyorozu said still glaring.

"I'm sorry but-"I was about to speak but got interrupted.

"You listen here, why don't you go back where you belong and leave this to the pros Brat, "Yaoyorozu shouted pointing at me.

"W-What, "Y/N said scared but shocked.

"They don't care about you they just want your help and use you because they know you're weak and will listen to everything they say."-Yaoyorozu explained laughing.

'Use me?'

"Now go back to your little village and leave us alone!"Yaoyorozu pushing me to the floor.

I felt hurt, I thought she was a kind and friendly girl.

'She's right I am weak'

All of a sudden I heard laughing behind the bushes. There I saw Yaoyorozu laughing and Todoroki just staring at her looking sad.

I froze shocked and looked at the person right who was also shocked right in front of me.

"Who are you."