Chapter 16

"You guys are dating and you didn't tell me!"I said with shock

"You guys are dating and you didn't tell me!"I said with shock."I don't know Y/n I thought it will be weird." she said."Do you love her? Are you happy with her?"I asked.

"Yes!"

"Even if you love her you are still my bestie and I care for you and I want you to be happy!"I said smiling. I could see her dropping down a tear of joy."Thank you Y/n!" she said hugging me tightly."I can't breathe!"I was able to say.

"Oh Y/n!~"

I looked who called my name and there I saw

Her.

"My Y/n it hasn't even been a week and you are already healed up my. We came to say hi"

"Toga? W-What do you mean others?"I asked with a shock expression "I brought some friends along with me!" after she said that there were people behind her

'There's more of her!'

Then don't then I felt breathing on my ear."I'm going to get the others can you handle them?"Uraraka whispered.

"Gurl let me tell you I got abused for my whole life, trained to become a hunter and a fighter on my own, met you that was a big adventure, met 3 'cute' guys, got stabbed by her! There is nothing I can't handle."I said running up to Them grabbing my bow and arrows. And they started running up to me.

As I was about to fight somebody attacked them first.

"Momo!"

"Y/n you ready"

"Ready when you're ready"

We were fighting together we make a pretty good team than out of nowhere a man cut me with a knife.

"What's up with you guys and knives!"I shouted.

Then he licked it with my blood on it and I couldn't move.

'What the hell!? Is this some kind of witch magic?'

I was trying to shout for Momo but I was paralyzed. That's when I started to frick out. Then I felt a sharp pain on my foot.

'Shit!'

"You are really cute even if you paralyze"A man with black spiky hair with burn marks under his eyes and mouth.

Then he was about to stab my neck but heard somebody.

"DIE!"

'Bakugou'

After he came I was starting to move again but was unable to walk properly with the stab on my foot so I fell again.

"Y/n what happened Idiot!"Bakugou questioned.

"I will explain later!Go!" after that that he left to go fight.

"Die!"

I saw Momo falling next to me she had small bruises on her arms and a little on her leg.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"The real question are you okay?"

I just chuckled then heard people shouting out our names.

"Y/n-Chan! Yaoyorozu are you two okay !"Deku shouted.

"Yaoyorozu are you okay!"
Todoroki asked.

"Todoroki take them away from here I'm going to help Kacchan!"Deku said running and taking out his sword.

"Yaoyorozu are you okay?"Todoroki asked.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine Y/n is really injured," Yaoyorozu said getting up.

"T-Todoroki I need help I can't get up," I said looking at him.

"Go help yourself Yaoyorozu come on," Todoroki said holding out his hand so he can help Yaoyorozu.

"Shoto I'm fine Y/n needs the help, "Yaoyorozu said.

"Shes fine are you Y/n?"Todoroki asked.

"Are you kidding! I need-" I faked a smile with annoyance and looked away "Never mind go."

"Okay. Let's go Yaoyorozu."Todoroki said taking Yaoyorozu bridle style.

'I told myself. He doesn't like me he still likes Yaoyorozu.I'm worthless.'

"Y/N!"Bakugou yelled grabbed you and picking you up bridle style and running.

"Ow! B-Bakugou is careful...my leg" I try to say.

"It's okay I got you, Damn Half and a half you messed up big time."