Chapter 13

"Who are you, "I said with a cold tone

Out of nowhere she grabs a knife and was trying to stab me with it.

"Todoroki!"I yelled trying to get Todoroki attention.

I heard laughing when I turned to Yaoyorozu and it looked like she was melting?

" you're prettier in person Y/N!I'm Himiko Toga!"The girl said.

I was confused but mostly I'm scared so I took out the little knife I got back at Todoroki's kingdom and started to protect myself with it.

"Somebody help!"I shouted trying to get somebody's attention.

"You really are funny Y/N and very pretty but you will be even prettier with blood all over you!"Himiko Toga said.

I was trying to run to Todoroki but she hit my leg with the knife and I feel on the floor.

"Gr!"I groaned with a tear down my face.

"Aw, you are already looking pretty!"Himiko Toga said about to stab me one more time but I got mine and backed off and scratched her arm and tried to hop away.

"Ouch!That hurt that's a pretty deep cut."Himiko Toga.

I didn't listen to her I was trying to run to Todoroki so I took out the knife from my leg and was trying to run.

"Todoroki!"I shouted when I was close to Todoroki and fell on the floor from the pain from the knife.

"Y/N! What happened?"-Todoroki asked. He and Yaoyorozu running towards me.

I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded.

"Todoroki....knife...Toga....stop...help.."I was trying to explain.

"Y/N~Why you leave me we were just having fun!~" Toga said walking closer to us.

I was terrified of her and how was she able to do that? She was Yaoyorozu and now that?!

"Oh Y/N~There you are! You still want to play I can be anyone I can be her, him, or even you!"-Toga said playing with her knife pointing at us.

"Todoroki listening to me she can turn into anyone be careful," I said bringing Todoroki closer.

Todoroki got up and took out his sword.

"Yaoyorozu takes Y/N to the others I can handle her, "Todoroki said about to fight.

Without thinking I got up and tried to walk to him.

"Todoroki, "I said.

"Y/N go I can't-"Todoroki what about to say but got pulled down for a kiss on the cheek.

" be careful with her she's really dangerous" I whispered in his ear and walked to Yaoyorozu trying to help me out.

"N-Now it's between you and me"-Todoroki said.

"Oh, this is going to be fun!"Toga said with a big smile.