Chapter 4

"Mommy I love you so much why do you hate me

"Mommy I love you so much why do you hate me..."

"Get out of the way you brat"

"Idiot"

"And you want to be a fighter and you can handle your own parents!"

The moment dad was about to slap me across my face. I woke up breathing heavily.

'It was just a dream it was just a dream'.

"Y/N are you okay last night you just-" Uraraka said worriedly but got interrupted by me grabbing her and giving her a hug.

"Thank you" I whispered then dropping a tear from my face.

"I want you to meet a couple of people of mine we might need your help, "Uraraka said breaking the hug and got up smiling.

I just looked at her with confusion
'well that explains the muttering'

Then I sat up of her bed and walked into her little (messy) living room area. Seeing Midoriya and two other boys fighting and Midoriya trying breaking them apart.

One boy that spiky blonde hair with anger issues and the other has to have red and half white hair with a scar on the left s-

'Wait...I saw him yesterday what is he doing here?'

The blonde hair boy was yelling at the red and white hair boy and it looked like they were going to break something in Uraraka little home so I stepped in.

"Ay if one of you breaks something in this home I going to break your leg!"

They just stared at me with shock and Midoriya just staring at they two boys afraid they will fight again.

"That's a warning," I said walking into the little kitchen.

"Um Y/N that's sounded like a threat.."Deku corrected.

I just glared at him and sighed and went to go talk to Uraraka. Showing a little smile by the little correction.

'Dork.'