Chapter 23

"Bakugou

"Bakugou."I heard Todoroki giving him a glare than a smirk."don't be so straight forward."

"G-Guys!"I heard Deku say with a blush on his face.

"This place is beautiful!"I said with a smile looking around.

"N-Not as beautiful as you!"I heard Deku say covering his face.

I sat down on a rock as I was playing with the water. I saw little fishes in the water trying to get close to my finger that was in the water making me laugh by their touch on my finger.

I could hear the boys talking behind me but I didn't really care but the only thing I heard was.

"She as beautiful like a flower.."

Catching my attention I turned around seeing the boys stare at me and look around like nothing happened.

"Y-You guys okay?"I stuttered.

Deku sighed and walked toward me.

"Y-Yeah!" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"How did you guys find this place? I asked.

"Yeah, Kacchan how did you find this place me and Todoroki haven't asked. Deku questioned.

"I have a damn dragon Deku!"Bakugou shouted at Deku making him scared.

"O-Oh S-Sorry I forgot!"Deku stuttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"Midoriya I told you, you need to be confident in yourself," Todoroki said lifting up Deku chin so he can face him.

"Todoroki., "Deku said with a soft face.

, "Deku said with a soft face

(What mostly happened :D)

"Can you two stop that looks weird?" Bakugou said.

'What the hell bakuhoe I want to see more...'

"S-Sorry I didn't know what went over me, "Todoroki asked getting up and trying to have a straight face without blushing.

"It's fine Todoroki!"Deku said covering his face by embarrassment.

"Well the reason why we brought you here was..."Deku said looking me and looking at my lips and leaning close to me with a blush on his face.

Then I heard something in the forest and quickly looked away to see what the noise was.

'Shit shit shit shit!Why I do that I wanted-'

That's when I heard it again it wasn't an animal it was like a hum or something I got up and looked around.

"Y/n are you okay?"Deku questioned but I pointed my index fingers him giving him the hit to be quite and I took out my bow and arrow.

"Dumbass what's wrong?!" Bakugou said worriedly but angerly.

"Shut the hell up Bakuhoe!"I shouted blushing to look at him.

Then I saw a little blue flame that looked so cute dancing around me making me giggle.

(If you ever watch Brave the little blue mist things it looked something like this)

"Aww, guys look it's so cute I'm going to name him Timmy!"I said pointing at it to the boys, who are looking at it with confusion

Todoroki walked up to me behind me and was looking at it. So close I could feel his breathing on me.

"I read of them once but I never expected one before," Todoroki said.

Then Timmy started spinning around us making a huge circle of blue flames.

"Well, I didn't expect you guys being that stupid to fall for that."A guy I saw before with black hair with burned marks under is eyes and mouth."If you guys don't know me I'-"he was about to say his name but got interrupted by Todoroki

"Touya.."