Chapter 5

We were all sitting at the floor eating silently should I make a conversation or just

"So how was-" I was about to start a conversation but got interrupted by the blonde boy

"Can you shut the hell up!"The blonde boy yelled.

"Kacchan doesn't be mean"Deku whispered.

"This is getting awkward Hi my name is Ochako Uraraka!"Uraraka announced.

"No one cares round face!"The blonde barked trying to fight off the two colored boys.

That's it first he was about to break my besties home now he snapped at her oh hell Nah.

"Hey watch who you are talking to you are talking to the powerful witch in this damn village!"I snapped back to the blonde.

"You little bi-!" the blonde was about to yell back with a fist but got interrupted.

"That's enough all of you!"The colored boy yelled at us.

"It's just like taking care of my father"The color boy whispered well sitting back down on the floor taking a sip from his tea.

"Okay back to business we need your guys to help, "Deku said.

"Why am I involved Midoriya?"I asked taking a sip of her tea.

"The league is back..."Uraraka whispered in my ear terrified.

After that, I almost choked on air can't believe what I just heard.

"T-Them!"I yelled out that the 3 boys could hear too.

"Y-Yeah and we were wondering if you w-would like to help us to save the v-village?"Deku asked.

"I don't even know you guys well mostly them two, "I said pointing at the colored and the blonde hair boys.

"Oh, my apologies how rude of me."The color haired boy said getting up and walking up to me that made me stand up too, confused by what he doing.

"I am Prince Todoroki Shoto's honor to meet you, miss..."Todoroki asked /said grabbing me hand and kissed it.

"Y-Y/N, "I said trying to not show my blush by his actions.

"Y/N what a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady" Todoroki said smiling.

"Bakugou," The blonde said trying to get both of us attention crossing his arms. Mostly ruining the moment.

"Well it looks like you know everybody now Y/N, so what do you say would you help us fight against evil?"Deku said holding out his hand waiting for an answer.