Chapter 15

"Uraraka?"Uraraka looked at me worried

"Uraraka?"Uraraka looked at me worried."Y-Y/n you made me so worried are you okay, I tried to heal you, does it hurt?is your leg okay? what did the boys do to you?-"Uraraka asking questions but got interrupted by me."I'm fine but I need to talk to you about the boys..."I said looking down."What did they do I will be-"She said holding up her fist."No! I just-I think-I'm-"I was trying to speak but she looked at me worried and said, "Let's go somewhere private."

"Okay."

_Moments later_

We arrived at a garden behind the palace.

"Wow, but how did you find this place!"I asked with a shocked expression."I found it yesterday!"Uraraka said with a smile."So what's up?"

"I don't know...
I think I might like the boys."

"Really Who!"

"The 3."

"Y/n!?"

"I know I know! Why is love so hard I told myself once I wouldn't fall in love they will just hurt you but they just...!" I said looking down."Oh I understand~"Uraraka said smirking at me."Don't worry as your best friend~I know what to do to win their hearts~"

"Uraraka sorry to break it to you but when did you know about love advice?"I asked."Well, I am dating someone after all..." she said scratching the back of her head.

"YOU WHAT!WHEN?HOW?WHO?WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!"

"I don't know maybe because I was shy too."

"Who!"

"It's...

Tsu"