Chapter 3

After the hit did it hurt yes, yes it did it felt like hell but I already living in a living hell so it's fine

"I'm s-sorry for the trouble we will n-now be on o-our way"Uraraka stuttered grabbing me and the kids out of the way.

"Wait.."I thought the boy on the horse says but we already left.

We said goodbye to the kids and running back to the forest.

"Uraraka!I wanted to go to the bakery"I complained.

"Well, not anymore. What were you thinking Y/N you almost died!"Uraraka snapped

"...But I didn't and I want food from the bakery we were supposed to go to but didn't ."I pouted.

"Y/N I'm serious, "Uraraka said looked in your eyes worried healing your arm.

"And I am too I wanted my food I rather die from a sword then an empty stomach" I complained.

"I want to get mad at you but-"Uraraka was about to say but got interrupted by a knock on the door.

Uraraka opened it.

"Hey, Uraraka-San, "A boy with green said with a cute little smile on his face.

"Deku-Kun what brings you around?"Uraraka asked.

"I saw what happened today...Y/N-Chan what were you thinking!"Deku questioned.

"Hey if it wasn't for me the kids would have got hurt!"I yelled.

"And I need a cookie"I pouted

"Well, I knew you would say that so I went to the new bakery next to the shoe shop, "Deku said bringing out some bread.

"Did you-"I was about to say but got interrupted with my blush on my face.

"Maybe.."Deku said blushing as well.

I have been friends with midoriya for a while but we weren't close for some reason I want to hang out with him but anytime I go to his house I see his mom watering some plants and say he's not home but he's mom is pretty nice so she asks me for tea so now I'm not there for Midoriya I'm just there for his mom love she's like a mom I always wanted...

"Well I got to get going I will see you guess later!"Deku said opening the door.

"B-Bye" I stuttered.

'Why am I stuttering!'

"Bye Deku-Kun!" Uraraka to shouted waving her hand crazy it looks like she was able to hit somebody just by waving her hand.

I and Uraraka talked for a while and I later realized it was almost sunset.

"Well I better be going too, You know what will happen if I'm late," I said with a frown.

"Okay come back if you need healing okay," Uraraka said with a worried expression.

"I will bye Uraraka-San," I said running off.

As I was running I felt like I saw something in the sky it looked huge! But I just continue to run back home.

I was just staring at the front door not wanting to go in. I just sighed and walked in. It looked like my parents were asleep already but the sun just went down I thought they would still be awake but I'm glad they are asleep.

"Where were you brat?" mom said with a disappointing face.

"I was-"I was trying to explain where I was but got slapped by my father.

(I'm just going to leave it like that >w<)

What felt like hours of torture I wanted to cry as my parents were walking back to their room.

"W-Why..."I sobbed.

As I was trying to get up and completed to exit the house I started to run to the forest to go talk to Uraraka and ask her to heal me again with all my strength I was able to arrive at her house. I knocked on the door but without hearing footsteps I heard mumbling

'Did Uraraka invite friends, why so late at night?'

Uraraka opened the door and the moment she did I fell on her but she was able to catch me.

"Y/N!"

In her arms, I passed out but I was glad my best friend was there to help me.