Chapter 21

"You ungrateful little brat!"

Slap!

"Useless!"

Slap!

"Idiot!"

Slap!

I was on the floor crying, hands on my face and my father was pulling my hair. I needed help..I'm tired...how would I protect others even though I can't even protect myself...

"Y/N!"

My eyes shot up I looked around it was night and I saw Deku staring at me with a worried look.

"D-Deku what's wrong?"I asked trying to act confused.

"I heard you panting and crying so I was making sure your okay.." he said looking at my eyes.

"I'm..-"I was about to say but got interrupted by Deku hugging me.

"Deku..?"

"Y/n please if you need help I'm here we are all here to help you we will protect you..we care about you.."He said

I looked at him shocked but just smiled and hugged him more.

I felt safe in his arms.

"Can you stay with me?"I asked. I could see the blush growing on his face.

"Y-Yeah!" he responded.

"Yay!"

We both cuddled that night I felt safe in his arms, calm, happy, and confused.

'What is wrong with me...I can't fall for them Deku is so cute and so adorable, Todoroki is a gentleman and can be adorable there and then, Bakugou can sometimes be really cute when he's protective-Wait what am I thinking!"

_Next morning_

"Damn Deku What the hell were you doing!"

"Kacchan please she had a nightmare and I was-"

"You did what Midoriya?"

"This damn nerd what sleeping with Y/n!"

I woke up hearing boys yelling at each other. I slowly opened my eyes seeing Bakugou holding on Deku's neck collar, Deku crying terrified, Todoroki crossed armed staring at the two glarings, and Uraraka still asleep.

"Boys what are you guys doing, "I said getting up and trying to grab Deku from Bakugou.

"Why were you sleeping with him!"Bakugou yelled.

"He helped me I had a nightmare and he was-"I was trying to explain.

"Bakugou I think we were going too far we should just-"Todoroki was trying to talk but got interrupted by the blonde.

"Tsh! Whatever just don't touch her anymore Deku" He said walking away. I heard him mutter under his breath but was unable to hear. Then I heard a crunching noise.

"Wow that was so cool I can see the boys having a like to Y/n" I heard Uraraka saying with popcorn in her hand.

'What the hell?'

"Uraraka how did you get the popcorn?"I asked

"Magic," She said stuffing her face with the popcorn.

Sigh.

"We should get going the league would be fighting themselves, "Deku said with a bright smile.

'Why is he so damn cute'

"Y/n are you okay we are sorry for waking you up," Todoroki said putting a hand on my shoulder making me jump.

"Oh, it's fine Shoto!"I said with a smile.

"Okay then, you should pack up we will be leaving soon."He said walking away." oh wait"He gave me a kiss on the cheek making me blush."I still feel bad about what happened back at the village and with your leg I know it's already healed but I just want to apologize."He said walking away.

'What'

Crunch!

"Wow, beautiful performance 100/10"I heard Uraraka clapping her hands.

"Uraraka!"