Part 3

Right after Octavias big scream, the rest of the kids rushed out of the ship. Everyone was filled with excitement and happiness as they explored their new world. While everyone was eager to rush out of the ship, I stood not feeling any need to hurry out into the forest. As the ship now was empty, I took a few steps forward to the entrances and breathed in the fresh air. 

"Scared to take a step on the green flowerbed?" I heard someone say from my right, Bellamy. I looked at him and I could see him smirking. I was just about to answer when Harper grabbed my hand.

"C'mon El, don't waiste any more time!" She said to me with excitement and pulled me out of the ship, onto the ground. It was beautiful, so breathtaking, and surviveable. I wish my mom was here to see this.

"Can you belive it Harp?? We're on the earth?? WE'RE ON EARTH!!" I laughed out and hugged my best friend. 

"May I borrow my favourite Swede for a second?" I heard someone say from behind. 

"Miller!" I bursted out in happiness as I jumped towards him and gave him a hug. "I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, El" Miller smiled. 

From a distance, I could see Jasper and Monty moving towards me, and I couldn't help but smile even more. 

"I heard what the two of you did to get in lockup, you're such idiots." I laughed and they both smiled in return as I made my way towards them to give them a hug. 

"You weren't surprised though, were you?" Jasper asked me.

"Not at all, honestly" I said back to him while I couldn't hide my laugh.

"The question is what the hell did you to get here Elaine? 'Dutiful' is literally your middle name. I would've never imagined you to be a criminal" Monty asked me questioning as I could see a group forming around me. Everyone curious to find out what the Princess did to get in lockup.

"I did nothing that should be considered a crime for sure, but my dad apparently has another opinion." I said as I gritted my teeth, still getting upset by the thought of it. "I found out about this plan, sendning 100 kids to earth, about 2 months ago. The council, or my dad, didn't wanna risk me telling anyone so they thought it was a better alternative to risk my life." I stated and everyone around me was quiet. 

---

Since the tension was getting uncomfortable, I moved away to go and talk to Wells and Clarke who held a map in her hand.

"So what's this?" I asked.

"This is a map that shows us Mount Weather and how we get there" Clarke said, fully focused on the map in her hand.

"Mount Weather?" I said confused.

"The place where we'll find necessary supplies, didn't you listen to what my father said during the landing?" Wells questioned me.

"I was very much unconcious by the whole landing so no, but now I know." I smiled to him. 

"Oh cool, a map! You think there's a bar in this town, El? I'll buy you a drink." Just as I was about to answer his joke, Wells pushed Jasper away who apparently wasn't so pleased with his comment. 

"Hey! Hands off him, he's with us." John Murphy, great. The idiot I can't stand. Jasper looked at me surprised by being defended by someone like Murphy, and I was at least as surprised. 

Wells turned around to face Murphy. "Relax, we're just trying to figure out where we are, ok?"

"We're on the ground" I heard Bellamys voice from a little distance. "Isn't that good enough for you?"