Part 5

From distance, I could hear Clarke and Monty discussing wheater Monty should follow us to rescuing Jasper. Monty obviously wanted to come since Jasper is his best friend, but Clarke said it would be a better idea if he stayed and worked with food and communication instead at camp.

"Hey Monty.." I said to him as I walked to him and gave him a hug. "I'm so sorry about Jasper, but we're gonna find him. I promise."

"So you're coming too?" Clarke asked me.

"Yeah, I don't want to stay at camp another day feeling useless. And Jasper is my friend, I wanna help." I said to her, hoping that she wouldn't argue against it.

"Good, we will need you since Finn just chickened out." Clarke said cleary irritated. I couldn't blame him though, this is actually quite stupid...

Me, Clarke and Wells walked through the camp and found Bellamy helping Octavia with her wound. 

"You could've been killed" Bellmay said to his sister.

"She would have been if Jasper didn't pull her out." Clarke stated as she walked towards Bellamy.

"You guys leaving? I'm coming too." Octavia said with no hesitation.

Bellamy on the other hand wasn't so pleased with that. "No, no way. Not again."

"He's right." Clarke said. "Your leg will slow us down." She finished as she turned her head to Bellamy. "I'm here for you. I hear you have a gun."

Bellamy gave her a look as he lifted his shirt to show her his gun.

"Good. Follow me." Clarke said.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you want them to follow you." Clarke began. "And right now they're thinking only one of us is scared."

Bellamy and Clarke finished their conversation as we started to walk off to the woods. Beforr we walked far enough to leave the camp, a hand grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Are you seriously following them?!" Miller argued. "This is a suicide mission, El. You always do the smart move and never do the stupid ones, think this over. I know you know that this is idiotic."

"I know it's dangerous, okay? But I won't be alone out there. I owe this to Jasper, I have to do this." I reassured him as I could see the worry in his eyes.

"Hey, you." Miller said towards Bellamy as he gained his attention. "I know the two of you have your differences, but can you just promise me you'll look after her?"

"Mills, I dont need-" I started as I was interrupted.

"Someone has to make sure the Princess is safe." Bellamy grinned to me as he nodded towards MIller. 

Before I left with the others, I gave Miller a quick hug. "I'll be back soon, in one piece." I smiled to my firend. "And if you see Harper around, tell that to her aswell."

---

After walking through the woods in silence for a few minutes, Bellamy and Murphy catched up with us.

"Hold up. Whats the rush? You don't survive a spear through your heart."

"Put the gun away, Bellamy." Wells said to the guy who was swinging around the gun carelessly.

"Why don't you do something about it, huh?" Murphy replied and pushed Wells backwards.

"Apparently Jasper screamed when they moved him." I told them. "If you get a spear through your heart, you die immediately. It doesn't mean we have time to waste though."