Part 27

I went to my room to change my dirty and sweaty clothes. Yes, I had my own room in the station at the camp. My dad distributed it to me on the first day here. I haven't had much time to spend there so far, but I'm glad I had it. I usually don't like getting privileges, but I'm not gonna lie, it's nice to have a room instead of a tent. 

The room wasn't anything special though. A simple bed, a chair, a small table and a dresser, that's about it. Lucky for me, my dad had actually carried a bunch of my clothes from the Ark down here for me to use. So I didn't have to walk around with trashy clothes all the time. Maybe he did that to be a nice father to his daughter, or he just did that because he didn't want the people to see the Princess in filthy clothes...

Anyway, I took off the hoodie I was wearing and put on a dark blue tank top and matched it with a black pair of high waisted jeans. After putting my hair up in a high ponytail, I went outside of the room.

I went to the open area of the station to drink a cup of water. While I was drinking it, I heard whistling.

"Hey, Princess." A guy sitting by a table together with a friend just a few feet away from me called. "Long time no see."

I recognize that guy. He was just one of the guys on the Ark that used to catcall and flirt with me, annoying as hell. I don't know his name though.

"I guess it's been awhile." I replied, filling up my cup with more water.

"You know, I've missed you. Ever since you left I haven't had anything to drool over during my lunch breaks." The guy smirked, making his friend laugh.

"Wow, I can't imagine how hard your life must've been ever since." I snapped while rolling my eyes. 

"It's okay now, babe, 'cause now I get to see your pretty ass everyday." He grinned, feeling very pleased with his comment.

But I wasn't. These comments made me furious, I could feel my eyes starting to burn. I hate it when people objectify me like that. I opened my mouth, about to give him a lecture with a snarky comment, when Bellamy suddenly entered the scene.

"Do we have a problem here?" Bellamy put a hand around my back and directed the question to the guy. 

"I don't know, man. Do we?" The guy teased, loving to see Bellamy annoyed.

Bellamy didn't enjoy it as much, that was clear. "If I ever see you try to flirt or give disrespectful comments to my girl again, then we have a problem." 

The guy started to laugh nervously. "Man, chill. Don't think you're so special." He said before walking away with his friend.

I could see Bellamy biting his lower lip, he was pissed off. I decided to drag him into my room that was just nearby to calm him down. As soon as we got in and I closed the door, and Bellamy started to rant.

"I just can't stand to see all these guys drooling over you, making these disgusting comments about you while trying to-"

"Hey, stop." I said, taking his hands into mine to make him calm down from his anger. "I know, and I hate it too. But there's nothing to worry about, trust me."

"Oh, I trust you. I just don't trust him." He stated, and I could see his eyes burning up again by mentioning that guy.

"Just please calm down, Bell. I don't like to see you this upset." I said while squeezing his hands.

Bellamy took a deep breath while closing his eyes. As soon as he opened them again, he let go off my hands and used his hands to cup my face with. He pulled me closer to him, our foreheads leaning into each other. He looked deep into my eyes, and so did I. It almost felt like if I was gonna drown in his deep brown eyecolour.