Part 13

It was the next day, and the search group looking for Octavia hadn't arrived back at camp yet. I was honestly getting worried. What if something happened to them? By now we knew that the grounders could be ruthless, god knows what they could've done to my friends. To Octavia, to Jasper, to Finn, to Bellamy. 

I stepped out of the dropship. The weather was grey, there was some rain in the air and it was quite cold. The sky was filled with dark clouds. If my knowledge about weather on earth was correct, this could mean that we would soon have a storm.

"Clarke! Where is Clarke?!" I heard someone shout from outside the walls. They're back.

It was Jasper screaming, and by his side he had Octavia. Clarke soon arrived to the two of them. "I'm here, what's up?" She asked them

And by that, Bellamy entered the camp, carrying Finn who had been stabbed in the chest. "Oh my God." I gasped.

"Finn. Finn? No... Oh my God." Clarke said in panic as she checked his pluse. "He's alive, take him to the drop ship. Now!" She ordered as two guys carried him to the ship.

"Clarke, can you save him?" Raven asked shakily.

"Not by myself. I need my mother. I need to talk to her." Clarke claimed.

"There is still no radio!" Raven responded in panic.

"Raven, you can fix it!" I said to her. "I believe in you, go!"

Both Clarke and Raven went off to the dropship, and I turned around to take a look at Octavia.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked worried. Her face was covered in blood and her clothes were filled with dirt. She just nodded her head as a response. 

"Wait, where is the rest of you?" I said looking around for more people. 

"Everyone didn't make it back." Bellamy stated, looking at the ground.

I gulped. "What happened out there?" I asked him with a sad voice.

"There were grounders everywhere." Bellamy began, and took a breath before continuing. "They were hunting us. Playing with us. They got three of us. All of them came, because of me. Roma... John..."

Without even hesitating, I interrupted him by wrapping my arms around his neck, standing on my toes to reach. I couldn't hear it anymore, what happened to them, listening to Bellamy blaming it on himself. I just wanted to give him a hug, or maybe I was the one wanting a hug. Bellamy was surprised by my act, and it wasn't until a few seconds later he finally wrapped his arms around my body. 

"I'm glad you're okay." I almost whispered in his neck. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." After saying that, I let go of my grip and turned around, not facing him and rushed towards the dropship.

---

Just as I predicted, a raging storm was happening outside. When I looked outside the dropship, I could see the storm destroying tents and chopping down trees. All that wind and rain was scary, but we had more important things to think about right now. 

I sat down beside Raven , trying to contact the Ark by the radio. "This is Raven Reyes calling the Ark station." She didn't get any reply so she repeated her line over and over again. 

"The storm isn't really helping." I pointed out. "But Raven, you can do this. We can't give up." I went over to Finn. He was laying on a table and the knife was still in his chest. It didn't look good, not at all.

Out of nowhere, the radio crackled. "This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself."

I gasped in shock. Raven looked back at me, giving me a smile that I returned. "This is Raven Reyes. I'm transmitting from the ground. Please, we need dictor Griffin on the radio, now!"