Part 49

We were now at the cave. Jasper radioed us and said that Arkadia is not safe. Apparently, Jaha and his chips, that Abby and dad told me about awhile ago, has gotten out of hands. Almost the whole camp is chipped and they're not acting like themselves. It sounds insane, but I guess that's just what it is. However, Jasper told us on the radio that he's heading towards us with Clarke right now in the rover together with Raven who is chipped. 

"Hey." Harper smiled at me as I walked up to her, coming out from the cave. "What's going on?"

"Octavia and Bellamy just got into an argument, and I don't feel like listening." I explained as I sat down on a big stone beside my friend. 

"I know this is hard for you, El."

"Everyone's having a hard time right now." I responded. I didn't want anyone to feel pity for me just because I'm always close to tears. This is hard for everyone, not just me.

"I know that. But I can see how much your struggling, especially with the whole situation with Bellamy." Harper sat down beside me on the stone. "You can talk to me."

I let out a deep breath before I looked over at my friend. "I just don't know how to deal with this. How to deal with him. I mean, I hate what he did. But I just can't hate him."

"You don't know if you should forgive him or not." She stated and I nodded slowly.

"I want to forgive him. Because I can't help but care so damn much about him. It breaks me to see him in such pain. I just want to help him. And it hurts so much everytime I'm close to him but for some reasn so far away from him because if I get-"

"El, you're rambling." Harper interrupted me. I stopped talking for a second and sighed before continuing.

"But at the same time, he did all of that. He did a lot of horrible things that I just can't unsee. He broke my heart in some way. He chosed Pike over me... I just, I don't know how to deal with all of this."

Just when Harper was about to say something to me, Octavia rushed out of the cave with a backpack over her shoulders. Bellamy went after her with a concerned look on his face. 

"They're here." Miller called out and I could see the lights from the rover. The vehicle stopped, and out from it walked Clarke and Jasper who carried  Raven. 

"I need your help!" Jasper shouted with Raven in his arms. "We need to get her inisde before she wakes up."

"Were you followed?" Bryan asked them.

"I don't know. Maybe." Jasper mentioned.

Bellamy took over and held Raven in his arms as we walked down to the cave. We placed her by the fire inside the cave on a small mat.

"What the hell happened to her?" Sinclair asked worried.

"I told you on the radio, Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are. Jaha has been chipping everyone." Jasper explained the situation to the group.

"Jasper's right. I've seen it with my own eyes." Clarke agreed.

"I don't need your help, alright?" Jasper demands as he took a few steps towards Clarke. I guess he's still not over what happened to Maya.

Bellamy walked up to Jasper and put a hand on his arm to calm him down. "Just take it easy and explain."

"Jaha is using the chips to control everyone. You swallow it and it changes you. You forget who you are and then you see this thing, Alie. But she's not really there." Jasper told us and I put my hands around my arms, hugging myself. "She made Raven slit her own wrists. She was trying to get her out of her head. I was trying to help her but-"