Chapter 11: Entertainment

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting with my dad on the couch, eating pizza and watching (f/s). The show was running still and although it was the first episode of a new season, it didn't fully grab our attention, that much was sure after what happened tonight.

Junior: "But let me get this straight... You did not do anything special today, except for going to the TV studio for recording that stuff that will be aired tomorrow morning and fighting psychopath blonde?"

(Y/N): "Nope, nothing at all."

Junior: "Huh, weird... Ah well, Roman and the others are coming over tomorrow anyway, maybe they got an idea. But at least you got an aura, that's always nice. Never hurts to have one, right? I mean, it's better to have one then not having one in a world like this."

(Y/N): "I guess... But I still find it weird it just so suddenly appears now..."

Junior: "Ah, whatever, let's not worry too much about it now. You're fine, psycho blonde is gone, the damage to my bar isn't as huge as previous times she visited thanks to you. And once we find some better guards and not those useless shits again, we'll be fine. Thanks champ."

(Y/N): "You're welcome, glad I could be of any help."

Me and dad now focused on the show again, only to see we missed half of the episode and a lot of shit was going on already.

Junior: "Wait what the fuck is this? How did that even happen?"

(Y/N): "Shit, we talked for so long we forgot to pay attention at all to the show. Now we have to rewind all of it again."

Junior: "Ah shit, here we go again then."

Dad grabbed the remote and pressed rewind on it, eventually making us end up at the beginning of the episode.

Yang POV

I was driving back to Beacon now on my motorcycle, I can't believe that dude actually beat me like that.

Yang: 'He didn't even seem to have had any real training at Beacon, Signal or anywhere at all and yet, he just countered that move perfectly! Something is up with that, I can tell that much.'

But now, there was a bigger problem actually. If I get back to the dorm of my team and wake them up, they'll wonder where I went. Or maybe they aren't even asleep at all yet, that also could lead to quite some questions and problems. I put my motorcycle where I usually leave it and sneak back into the building. I walk as silently through the hallways as possible, before arriving at the dorm, unlocking it and entering. I close the door behind me and lock it again, turn around, only to be greeted by Ruby, Weiss and Blake looking at me suspiciously.

Yang: 'Shit, it is the worst case scenario... They're all still up and possibly didn't even sleep yet to begin with... This is going to take some next level lies to get out of this...'

Weiss: "And where have you been?"

As expected, Weiss played the not so trusting card and took a bit of an accusing tone in what she said.

Ruby: "Are you alright? Where were you? Waitwhathashappenedtoyourarmareyouokaywhathappened?"

Also as expected, Ruby used the concerned sibling move. But now she says so, there are a few bruises on my arm. I guess that guy really is more skilled than I even thought so in the first place. And finally, as expected again, which shows just how much I know my team, Blake just remained silent as if she didn't really want to be here right now.

Yang: "I'm fine really... I just went out with my motorcycle for a bit and eh... slipped somewhere, it's not a big deal. See?"

I made some spastic movements with my arm to confirm I was fine and I have to say, that about slipping was a nice save.