Chapter 50: Storm

(A/N): I'm pleased to announce the fact that I will be finishing the trilogy. After I asked you guys some chapters ago whether I should or shouldn't finish it, I received some positive reactions towards the idea of continuing it and so I will. Please do note that I don't have much planned out for it yet, so after this book ends I may still have to work for a while on the first chapters, without releasing anything new. I do promise you, I will do my best to make up for the waiting time. Thank you all very much for the positive reactions and everything. Let's get on with the chapter.

____________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

All the planning was done now, as far as there really was any except for going through the planning. Basically, Neo would approach the base at the front entrance, together with (Y/N). Then, Dan and Syd would cut the fences through using their semblances and then they would, together with Blake, sneak up on the guards who all would've rushed to the front entrance. Over there, (Y/N) and Neo may or may not have already started fighting some of the guards so they'd be completely distracted. And of course, Dan would be able to use his secret weapon again: the shovel. And so, it happened.

(Y/N) POV

Me and Neo walked up to the front entrance and just as expected, we were soon spotted. The guards looked both angry and confused. Why all of this was, would soon become clear from the conversation they started.

White Fang Guard 1: "Hey! You kids aren't supposed to be here! What are you doing here?!"

White Fang Guard 2: "Yeah, this is a secret base! Tell us what you are doing here now or your heads will meet a bullet from my gun!"

White Fang Guard 3: "I like donuts!"

White Fang Guard 2: "Shut up Henry!"

White Fang Guard 3: "Never!"

The third guard, or as the other one called him, Henry, got slapped across the face after that was said. He shut up again and the focus went back to me and Neo, the unannounced visitors of this situation.

White Fang Guard 2: "I'm going to ask you two once again! What! Are! You! Doing! Here?!"

(Y/N): "Come on, don't be rude, no need to shout. Look at the poor girl. You scared her. How dare you? She already can't talk and so you scream at her? Don't you know how intimidating that is? People like you disgust me."

White Fang Guard 2: "Oh no, I didn't mean it like that, sorry, I'm really sorry."

Neo pretended to cry following those words and I patted her back and head for a bit as if I was comforting her. The second guard just looked at us a bit hopeless while the first one legit seemed a bit angry at him. The third one just looked around confused. Perhaps he's looking for those donuts?

White Fang Guard 1: "Now look what you've done dude! You made her cry! It's our job to keep people away, keep this base a secret place, not make innocent girls cry!"

White Fang Guard 2: "But... but..."

(Y/N): "You sicken me."

White Fang Guard 2: "Believe me, I never intended to make her cry... Do you think there's any way I can make it up to her or that she'll forgive me?"

(Y/N): "Well, perhaps if you'll crouch down and ask her politely?"

I thought that perhaps this would be something they'd see through. There'd be no way, absolutely no way they'd actually do that. They'd probably smell something was up and then notice the others coming through the fence and the whole operation would be a disaster and would erupt into huge violence. Not that it wouldn't already, it was probably bound to anyway. But to my surprise, the guy actually did as I suggested. He crouched down in front of Neo and asked her to forgive him.