Chapter 19: A Long Drive

Syd POV

While we were sitting here in the small tour bus safely, I was a bit worried about (Y/N). Who knows what he actually did to stay with us right now, or, at least, travel along? I mean, I know him, that crazy son of a bitch can do some weird shit if he thinks it'll be safe enough somehow. All I can do is hope he'll be there when we decide to 'pick him up'. I still can't believe they actually fell for that.

Yang: "So where will he be waiting for us?"

Syd: "Somewhere along the way."

Yang: "Jeez, can it be any more vague please?"

Syd: "Sure. Somewhere in the universe. Happy now?"

Yang: "Jeez, you're such a fun one to YANG out with. Are you sure we can't SYD down and talk for a bit like normal persons?"

Syd: "... What stone did you hit your head on?"

All in all, this is going to be one really long drive to wherever this destination we'll 'pick up' (Y/N) at is. I can already tell I'm not the only one who's annoyed by the behaviour, if not just the presence, of our guests. Stan is sitting on his bed, staring around the room with a bit of a paranoid look on his face. Dan and the small girl kept glaring at each other constantly with a look that said 'I don't fully trust you and probably never will', despite the fact that Dan was driving. You could blindfold him and still not get into a car accident probably. The Schnee girl looked incredibly dissatisfied.

Syd: "*sigh* Just say it..."

Schnee girl: "Say what?"

Syd: "Whatever complaint is in that head of yours. Don't say it's all okay, I can just see it forming and coming all together in there. So just say it so we can get it over with."

Schnee girl: "Well, it's way to dirty in here. Don't you ever clean this... this... place? There's a cardboard box under that bed over there and I can just see the dust-"

Syd: "Yeah, I had already figured you'd have a problem with the dust."

Schnee girl: "Because you know someone should actually keep a place where they live clean?"

Syd: "No, because it's not SDC dust, Schnee."

Schnee girl: "Wait what do you- How dare you?! How do you even know I'm a Schnee to begin with?"

Syd: "I know a Schnee when I see one. Blue eyes, white hair, shitty attitude. It's all in there."

Schnee girl: "Pfft, how rude. But what else should I have expected from a faunus?"

Syd: "Care to repeat that again?"

Schnee girl: "With pleasure, asshole. What else should I have expected from a faunus?"

Syd: "Alright, that's it. Dan, stop the bus!"

Small one: "Wait what?"

The bus stopped and I got up from where I was sitting. I walked over to the Schnee girl and pulled her up and started dragging her towards the door

Schnee girl: "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!"

Syd: "I'm not having any racists in here. Either apologize or get out. You have 5 seconds to decide."

Schnee girl: "Are you serious?"

Syd: "5..."

Schnee girl: "As if I'm going to apologize."

Syd: "4..."

Yang: "Weiss, just apologize!"

Syd: "3..."