Chapter 18: The Visitors

(Y/N) POV

Panic. Total, utter and complete panic. Funny how it only takes one person to arrive to cause such things, right? Well, we could've seen it coming eventually though. It only takes so much time before someone who you borrow money from, and to who you don't pay it back, gets annoyed and either sends someone to get it or does it themselves. I guess it's a mixture this time.

Stan: "We're going to die!"

Dan: "No we're not, shut up!"

(Y/N): "I told you guys this might've been a bad idea! I bet the fucking song made them even more pissed too."

Syd: "Can we all just shut the fuck up?!"

And so, it came to happen that we all did shut the fuck up. Sometimes all you need is someone to shout a bit I guess. We looked at Syd and he just stared at us, clearly being annoyed by our behaviour, which is understandable, a lot of people would be.

Syd: "Alright, I got a plan and we'll follow my plan, okay? First of all, I'll go back to the door and keep them busy and distracted. (Y/N) and Dan, you two go onto the roof of this thing and keep an eye on them, see if you recognise anyone. And besides, if things get dangerous, you can surprise them from above."

Stan: "What do I have to do?"

Syd: "Just... Ehm... How about you hide under the blankets in case they get forcefully inside of here."

Stan: "Sure."

Stan walked off and Syd did too, except in the opposite direction, towards the door. Dan gave me the small ladder and I climbed up, opening the roof window. Or whatever you call that thing. You get what I mean, I just forgot the name. Anyway, Dan followed me upstairs and we both lay down, having a good look over what was going on down below us.

Syd: "Sorry I had to leave so suddenly."

I pointed at the girl with the blonde hair. She was easily to recognise after all. Not just her appearance with her hair and the weird coloured eyes, just the fact she trashed the whole bar around. No one would forget what such a person looked like, even if they wanted to.

(Y/N): "You see the one there?"

Dan: "You mean the blonde?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, that's the infamous psycho blondie. I think she's got some issues with her anger and all that stuff. She destroyed the bar nearly last time she got there."

Dan: "Shit man... I kinda want to punch her now, but we both know how that would end..."

(Y/N): "Yeah, both you and her unconscious."

We chuckled slightly, before going back to looking at our visitors. The girl with the black hair shocked me a bit... She looked familiar. I knew who she was and it probably wasn't even that much of a good sign.

Dan: "Who's the girl with the black hair?"

(Y/N): "I have an idea who she could be, but believe me, if she is who I think she is, it's not a good sign."

Dan: "That doesn't really help me anything you know."

(Y/N): "I'll tell you sometime later."

Dan looked at me with a questioning look on his face, a bit of confusion in the mix too. He then looked at Syd and the visitors back down below again.

Dan: "Okay, so let's summarize it: we got a destructive blondie, a probably angry Schnee who wants money, some girl who you don't like and... yeah, I don't know who that is."

(Y/N): "Either she's younger and just tagged along, or she's got problems with her growing hormones. I hope for her it's the first option."

We stayed silent, watching the conversation go on for a bit. Syd seemed to be quite good at avoiding direct answers to any question they had and this way, 5 minutes had passed already. It seemed to annoy the girls a bit, but that's the point, maybe they'll go away again that way. But of course, Dan had to fuck up one way or another eventually. He leaned forward a bit too much and fell off the roof, on the ground, just barely missing the smallest of the girls.