33. what i want

Thank you for 4k reads! How are you liking the story so far?

kay: you have no idea how much i missed you.

josh: oh you're alive!
josh: where were u?
josh: are u ok???

kay: i'm fine lmao, i was just sick
kay: had no energy to talk to anyone

josh: sooo can i come over?

kay: uhhhhhh
kay: i'm a bit busy today so i'll get back to you, yeah?

josh: what are u doing today?
(seen 2:30 pm)

-

Yeah, I felt really bad for ignoring Josh and being cold to him, but it's not like I have a choice. I needed to figure some things out with Sebastian before I could continue this relationship. So I called Sebastian to my house, and he said he'd pick me up for food.

I hear the familiar honk of his car and say goodbye to Joane, who had no idea that I was leaving with her supposed "boyfriend." Well, they weren't really dating. They were like Josh and I. In a gray area stuck between dating and being single, where you don't really know if they do like you enough to want to date you.

"Hey!" He said, surprised. I get in the car, "Hey. Sorry I haven't been returning your calls. I was pretty sick."

He nods, "Oh, I thought you were just ignoring me. I mean, what happened before was pretty awkward I guess." Sebastian replies. I turn a shade of pink.

"Whaaaat? Psh, of course not! Why would I ignore you?" I lie, my voice was unnaturally high, even I could sense it.

"Right. Anyways, what do you want to eat?"

We decided on burgers and fries, and after a long awkward drive there, we sat in the car. Burgers and fries in our hands and girl in red playing in the background.

" we fell in love in october,

that's why i love fall,

looking at the stars,

admiring from afar "

"So...do you like me? Or Joane?" I ask Sebastian, he shrugs. "Do YOU like me? or do you like Josh?"

I shrug too.

"See, that's the problem with us. We spent so much time being in love with other people. But I have feelings for you, I really do, Sebastian. I'm just stuck in this....this dilemma. I was so sure that Josh was the one I wanted. And now I'm confused." I explain, tears brimmed my eyes. I don't know why I was so emotional.

He sighs, "I know our situation. And I can completely relate to what you're saying, Kat. I'm really confused. But all I know is that I just want to...." he trails off.

"What?"

Suddenly, I feel his body rush towards me and feel his lips on mine. The butterflies in my stomach go crazy! I feel alive, like the adrenaline rushing in my veins was giving me the energy to carress his face and he drew out the kiss. He left me wanting more when he pulled away.

"I just want to kiss you right now."