Chapter 1

Petunia- I push him out of the door "you better get everything done freak and no laying around because no food if so!"

Harry- "yes aunt Petunia" I sigh as she slames the door close "might a well get started then" I walk over to the shed grabbing some weed killer, a little hand shovel and some gloves putting them on before moving over to where the rose bushes all are and starting getting read of the weeds. I see something out the corner of my eyes, I turn looking seeing a jet black snake with red eyes. I shake my head ignoring it as I can see it looking and watching me as if calculating my ever movement. I sigh turning to look at it enough of it staring at me because it's kind of annoying "could you go away Mr snake because if my aunt sees you she will kill you"

Snake- I lift my head/body up ~wait you can see me and can speak snake language?~

Harry- ~yes I can see you why wouldn't I and I am not speaking snake language I am speaking english~

Snake- ~your not speaking English at all because how else would you capable to speak to me at all or understand me and as for the seeing part I am using magic to hide my self no one can see me even your own family well horrid family at that why do you let her treat you like that?~

Harry- ~wait a minute magic isn't real that's what my family says and I can do anything for them not to treat me like that I am nothing but a freak to them a nephew who they didn't want that was left on there doorsteps one winter night when I was just seven months old with only a blanket and a letter from some guy called Dumbledore tell my family to take me and said he will pay them money to hurt me~

Snake- ~well magic is real young one hasn't something weird ever happened to you to you anything mysterious or unnatural? and as for you family you should make them pay for what they have done to you~

Harry- ~Yeah one time the teachers hair turned blue and everyone blamed me I go into so much trouble from both school and my family, one time my cousin and his friends whilst in school they where chasing me getting ready to beat me up which they would get away with everyone hating me and when they where chasing me some how I was on the ground then ender on top of the school roof again was in so much trouble so yes I guess mysterious stuff has happened to me I just never really put thought into it or really connected it to magic but then again if I ever mentioned magic I would be beated up because of saying something about it. As for my family yes I would so like to rip out their hearts watching the life suck out of them~

Snake- ~what life I can help you little one?~

Harry- ~how your just a snake?~

Snake- ~there's also the reason that I can do magic which also has a reason behind that also~

Harry- ~then yes but one thing~

Snake- ~yes little one?~

Harry- I smile ~what's you name, mine Harry~

Snake- ~Lucifer my names Lucifer~

----

C.W.