Chapter 22

Hadrian- I walk in seeing someone sit on a throne like chair "you must me Crowley, Lucifer told me about you, weres you little angel?"

Crowley- I look at the kid something is off with him, I stand up walking over looking at him loving the way he dresses on girl clothing, hair and makeup done "well aren't you a strange thing" I said still stand but leaning over hands on knees look...

Crowley- I look at the kid something is off with him, I stand up walking over looking at him loving the way he dresses on girl clothing, hair and makeup done "well aren't you a strange thing" I said still stand but leaning over hands on knees looking at the little human

Hadrian- "I'm human if that's what you want to know but I have magic"

Crowley- "ahhh a little wizard, what are you doing here and how do you know about Lucifer, yeah I knew the bible and all but how did you know where I am living and how to get information about me"

Lucifer- "leave him alone Crowley, he's with me"

Hadrian- I smile brightly "can I see the angel now?"

Crowley- "Aziraphale, come out darling"

Aziraphale- I walk out bright smile on my face "ahhh we have guest"

Hadrian- I squeal rushing over "a real angel"

Aziraphale- "how does this little human boy know about us"

Lucifer- "because of me"

Aziraphale- "y...y..your"

Lucifer- "Lucifer Morningstar, yeah don't worry angel I won't hurt you after all I was an angel myself and because I was a brat and jealous of the humans my father name, I had a tantrum no killing or anything I was literally on the floor I was only twelve can you blame me"

Aziraphale- I shake my head "no I guess not, after all crowley here used to be an angel"

Crowley- "I just hung out with the wrong people"

Lucifer- "well you did create a new history an angel and demon"

Crowley- "what about you a human really but I can't blame you I taught alot of human stuff too Aziraphale here oh damn he right kinky"

Lucifer- "well what can I say I now have a son not from blood but no matter what I will protect him"

Hadrian- "really father"

Lucifer- I kneel down arms open getting a arms full of Hadrian "of course son, I have protect from now and stood back when it came to what you did to your family"

Aziraphale- "wait what you mean by that"

Hadrian- I click my finger all six jars "their not innocent by the way, petunia was my aunt, vernon my uncle and Dudley my cousin, they abused me, starved me and treated me like their slave, jack my ex who took my virginity when I was eight him sixteen I thought I love him and me back but he kept cheating on me but I never left because I didn't want to be alone later on found him like usual chatting up a kid under ten because he like young flesh, so I killed him for bringing me pain and pain to others for being a pedophile. Quirrell he was weak and had a dark lord possessing his body the dark lord was on the back of his head but the Quirrell man was in full control and Ginny she was a right whore, fucking everyone that had legs and she was eleven by the way plus she was a huge fan of me I did want to turn out to be like her dad who's by the way pumped up with love potions, other potions, charms, spells and compulsions, so no thank you"

Crowley- "what's your name kid"

Hadrian- "Hadrian Potter"

Aziraphale- "ahhh the chosen on of the magical realm, son of Lily and james potter"

Hadrian- "I don't care about my birth father he was nothing but a bully, all I hear is about him, no one mentions my mother, I am fine with her though after all she gave birth to me and tried spells to protect me with her life sacrifice herself james was just a sperm donor"

Crowley- "wow for some reason, I like this kid"

Aziraphale- "of course you do but I can't blame you, he like innocent and cute but has a weird side of him, he's like a..."

Lucifer- "kitten" I start stroking Hadrian's hair/head making him purr and fall limp in my arms "well I have asleepy little one to put to bed"

----

C.W.