Chapter 19

A month and two weeks later

Lucifer- "has anyone seen my brother at all, I haven't seen in since the whole everyone in  great hall staring at him that was a month and a two weeks ago?"

Draco- "no I never see him in lessons"

Theo- "or in the libaray"

Daphne- "or outside in the little spot he goes to think near the black lake"

Blaise- "the only times I see him is never because when where asleep he come and goes to bed and when we wake up his bed looks like it has been slept in but he's not there"

Lucifer- "I think if this keep happening we should go to Professor Snape"

----

A month later

Severus- I am doing my rounds when I hear a sniffiling noise as if someone if crying. I turn the corner, there leaning on one of the archways window looking out towards the black lake was Hadrian. I walk down forward making noise but he doesn't seem to move, I kneel down still nothing I put my hand on his shoulder making him jump back into reality. He looks back into the window as if I am not there, I pick him up sitting him down into my lap sideways still allowing him to look outside as I keep quiet only making noise of sniffing. I sit there looking out the window for the rest of the night until he falls asleep within my arms.

----

Hadrian- when I wake up I find myself in a double bed, I get up finding out I am within pyjamas that aren't mine, I walk over grabbing my clothes putting them on. I walk out finding Snape on his couch drinking a cup of tea or coffee. I walk over walking toward the kitching fixing up breakfast, I walk back in with it handing it over to him.

Severus- I get a plate in my lap, I look up seeing Hadrian "Hadrian you didn't have to do this"

Hadrian- I shake my head before sitting down on the floor

Severus- something doesn't feel right here, I go over to the floor calling Lucifer to come.

Lucifer- I come throw with the rest following behind

Hadrian- I see Lucifer but others follow behind, I jump up running off to the bedroom locking the door putting wards up

Severus- "Lucifer, I only called for you not the rest, the rest are best for him right now something does feel right"

Lucifer- I sigh turning to the other "you better go"

Draco- "but..."

Lucifer- I click my finger seeing them back to the common room before he could say anything else before warding the whole quarters "what happened"

Severus- "last night I found him crying I made noise to make sure he knew I was there but nothing every when I kneeled down next to him, I touched his shoulder he jumped looking but it was as if I wasn't there, I pick him up making sure he could still see outside until he feel asleep. When he woke up I was having a cup of coffee I didn't even heard him even though I have been a spy for year until he came in putting that full plate of food on my lap before sitting on the floor quiet that's when I felt like something was really wrong"

Lucifer- I sigh sitting down "before I found him he was being abused and neglected by his own family, Petunia, Vernon and Dudley Dursley they treated him worse than those who hurt/torture their house elves, I was in my snake form when I first meet him he was doing the garden he then some how noticed even though no one shouldn't see me even people with magic but he did when no one should of straight away we connected like long lost father and Son, Harry told me what he wanted to do to his family so I help to get them tied up and he tortured them before ripping out their hearts putting them in jar he now has five altogether the pedo that too his virginity and madr him think he was in love and as well Quirrell who had Tom on the back of his head, so in the end I think harry dropped back into his old ways, we just have to wait until he comes out realising that he is safe"

Severus- "reminds me of a scared animal"

Lucifer- "well I did call him kitten, I do from time to time he's so sweet and innocent yet he has a murdering and not innocent from that also from behind"

----

Hadrian- I don't hear much for a bit except Severus' and Lucifer's voices, I take all the spells and wards down from the room. I walk out peeking my head around the corner only seeing the two there. I walk over climbing into Lucifer lap making a noise when I feel his hands stroking my hair/head

Lucifer- I smirk at severus shock but happy look "see kitten" I said because Hadrian is making purring noises sounding like a kitten. I look down at Hadrian "Hadrian dear please look at me"

Hadrian- I look up at "lucy" I put my forehead to his closing my eyes

Lucifer- "hello little kitten, would you like some food"

Hadrian- I squeal "food pwease"

Severus- "he has a little headspace"

Lucifer- I nod "yeah when he get stress or depressed about something or having memories about the Dursley and that, he tends to slip in he has don't it for a while hasn't since a few month before starting hogwarts for his first year" I stand up Hadrian within my arms walking over to the kitchen sitting him on the floor as I grab a bowl grabbing some yogurt, raspberries, strawberries and some milk. I magic up a bottle putting the milk putting my hand over it warming it up a little putting and twisting the lib back on, I lean back down pick Hadrian back up going back to the living room helping him to eat his yogurt and fruit. I put the bowl down picking up the bottle laying him in my arms putting the bottle to his lips smiling when he latches on straight away sucking/drinking his milk "there my good little boy" I do the baby voice that parents do to there younger kids or toddlers or babies.

Severus- I smile at them both "you will be a good parent"

Lucifer- I smile back at him "you think?"

Severus- "definitely"

----

C.W.