Chapter 31

Hadrian- "I wonder what it's going to be like at there" I said bouncing in my seat kicking my legs backwards and forth "I wonder, if sometimes we would be able to go to the Manor"

Lucifer- I smirk "is it because you want to see Mr Dark Lord"

Hadrian- I turn smirking back at him "you can't say much, you have the potions master that stayes there most of the time, all you would want is his cock in his arse instead of that butt plug you have within you"

Lucifer- I chuckle "such language coming from a little one but yeah I would like that"

Hadrian- "does he know that it vibrates and has a remote, yet"

Lucifer- I smirk "nope not one bit, also how did you know I have a butt plug that vibrates and has a remote with different levels on it"

Hadrian- "because when we went to the manor last Summer, I went looking for you. I went to your room, I knock but got no answer I was about to leave but I heard a noise I thought you were hurt, so I open the door and there to where plug in your arse you a moaning mess and back arched" I blush

Lucifer- "did you like see daddy, like that little one"

Hadrian- I just turn my head to the window putting my right leg over the other with a now deep blush on my face ignoring his little chuckle as I try concentrating outside as the scenery goes by.

----

Remus- I smile opening the door "glad you came"

Hadrian- "why wouldn't we, you asked it's rude not to come"

Lucifer- I chuckle "come on let's get inside, little one". When we got inside I shifted to my adult human form. I pick Hadrian up whispering "you can slip little one, no one will make fun of you"

Hadrian- I slip into my little headspace. I lift my thumb up sucking on it

Remus- I connected the dots especially when I heard what he whispered to Hadrian "I can show you to your room, do you want a room with a door connected to both rooms?"

Lucifer- I smile "that would be nice, so yes please"

Remus- I show them to there rooms before going back down telling Sirius about the Little thing

----

C.W.