Chapter 33

Hadrian- I hum sitting down on the floor in front of the TV, when I hear someone come into the room. I turn my head seeing uncle Sirius "hello"

Sirius- I smile "hello little one, what you watching?"

Hadrian- I point at the screen "princess"

Sirius- I sit down on the couch near him "I can see that, what does the princess do?"

Hadrian- "she has little wing an wand like us"

Sirius- I smile looking at the cartoon "does she have a name?"

Hadrian- "her name Holly, she have elf fwiend"

Sirius- I hum "interesting"

Hadrian- I got up climbing into his lap "cuddle"

Sirius- I feel joy flow through me, this is the first time he has allowed me to touch him "of course little bud"

Hadrian- I lean foward hugging him while still watching TV

Remus- me and Lucifer come home from shopping to find the two on the couch asleep "aww that's cute"

Lucifer- "should we leave them"

Remus- I nod "yeah"

----

Hadrian- I walk into the kitchen "milk pwease"

Lucifer- I smile "of course little one, did you have a nice nap"

Hadrian- "yeah"

Lucifer- "good" I grab the milk putting some in a bottle heating it up before putting the bottle lib, I walk over picking Hadrian up sitting down in a chair at the little kitchen table leaning Hadrian back putting the nipple of the bottle to his mouth Hadrian latching on.

Remus- I smile "you will be a good father, you know"

Lucifer- I smile putting my hand on my stomach "I know I will"

----

Hadrian- I yawn "I am too tired for this"

Lucifer- "sleep Hadrian you need it, we have a whole ride until we get there"

Hadrian- "watch over me, my fallen angel" I say before falling asleep

Lucifer- I smile "always, the both of yeah" I stroke my stomach "always and forever"

C.W.