Chapter 39

Sirius- I come rushing into bedroom jumping onto Moony legs waking him up, I show him "look they are doing a trial for me, I am going to be not called a criminal or nothing bad anymore"

Remus- I sniff tears of joy smiling happily up at him "I am so happy for you Sirius"

Sirius- "oh come here you emotional pup"

Remus- "you know the reason why I'm emotional"

Sirius- "of course I do" I move down kissing his stomach "hello little pup"

----

Minister- "we are now giving you the truth potion, okay?"

Sirius- I nod quickly opening my mouth

Minister- no one has been this quickly to agree and open their mouth only the innocent ones "what you age"

Sirius- "Sirius Orian Black"

Minister- "do you have any family"

Sirius- "a baby soon, my husband Remus Lupin, Lucifer Morning my kittens adopted father, my kitten Hadrian James Potter and Lucifer future husband Severus Tobias Snape" I hear gasp all around

Minister- "where you when James and Lily where killed?"

Sirius- "I was with my husband having wondering sex"

Minister- "did you betray the potter? Where you the potter secret keeper?"

Sirius- "I didn't betray my brothe James or my sister Lily they meant everything to me especially my godson Hadrian and no I wasn't the Secret Keeper everyone would think it was me, so we made it as Peter who has been a death eater since his fifth year"

Minister- "is Peter died? and did you kill those Villiages?"

Sirius- I shake my head "no I didn't kill anyone, I was chasing Peter when he pulled out his wand killing those village before cutting his finger off transforming into a rat going down the sewers"

Minister- I turn looking around "those who say innocent hands up!?" everyone except for a few "those who say guilty hands up!?" Only two put there hands up "well then, I here by name Sirius Orian Black, not guilty" I want him over the antidote to the potion helping him drink it

Sirius- I smile joyfully "thank you Minister, thank you so much"

Minister- I nod "if I was Minister at the time, you would of definitely gotten a trial back then" I look around "Mr Black here will be given thirty thousand Gallons for his time spending within Azkaban and being innocent this whole time"

Sirius- "oh sir you don't have too"

Minister- I wink "spend it on the kids and that plus you need it for how long you have been in there for and your husband being in hiding which I will be changing soon because this world needs to accept there creature who are also human out there and should have their freedom and rights to get jobs and live as and how they like"

Sirius- "you will create a better difference for the world"

Minister- "well it will be for the best even though there will be people who diagree"

Sirius- "why the sudden change"

Minister- "because Voldemort has changed too so why wouldn't it after now that hes sane and not insane anymore loads are agreeing with him about Dumbledore and his manipulates, soon loads secret not just about Hadrian's Potter life but more will be out and finally Dumbledore will go down becaus it's what he deserves"

Sirius- I nod "agreed"

----

C.W.