Chapter 38

Hadrian- I take a breath, I walk out hissing ~hello beautiful dragon, what has these horrid humans done to you"

Mother Dragon- ~what do you mean little one?~

Hadrian- ~look at your eggs madam, you will see what they have done~

Mother Dragon- I look down seeing my eggs but there was one that didn't belong to me "how dare they, put this fakeness within my nest beside my babies"

Hadrian- ~I can take the egg with me you want to get read of it and away from your babies and your nest"

Mother Dragon- ~have it young one~ I hand it over

Hadrian- ~thank you, mother dragon~

Mother Dragon- ~your welcome young one and please my name is Esther~

Hadrian- ~I'm Hadrian, Hadrian Potter~

Mother Dragon- I nod ~now go, your human friend and people are waiting for you~

Hadrian- I nod before turning and walking out only to be grabbed "please don't touch me"

Severus- I rush over pushing the old fool away sitting down pulling Hadrian into my lap, grabbing Hadrian's arms before he could hurt himself

Dumbledore- "why did you do that you stupid boy, why didn't you tell me you had those powers, I should giving you detention or kick you out of my school!"

Hadrian- I burst out crying

Severus- I sneer "Albus don't be so cruel, he is just an innocent kid"

Dumbledore- "he's the reason why Ginny Weasley died"

Severus- "Albus he would never, he is an innocent kid nothing more nothing less he wasn't involved with Ginny Weasley because around the time he was with me"

Madam Maxime- "why was he with you most of the time, around the time the young lady died"

Severus- "it was around the time he was diagnosed with depression, he was blocking everyone out because of the abuse he went through when he was young before one day he gave up and ran meeting his brother Loki"

Crouch Snr- "what do you mean abuse"

Severus- I get my wand out doing a medical history test on Hadrian before handing it over to him before he made a copy and handed it to the other "why did you make a copy"

Crouch- I lean down whispering "it says who put him there, we now have dirt on Dumbledore that I can show the Ministry"

Severus- "well isn't that help full, make sure to ask if anyone did a trial on an innocent called Sirius Black"

Crouch- I hum nodding "will do"

----

C.W.