Chapter 7

Hadrian- me and Lucifer are sitting there watching everyone go out

Quirrell- I turn around seeing the two "M...Mr...Potter a...a...and Mr Prevelle I...is there a...anything I c...can do f...f...for you"

Hadrian- "of cut the act Voldemort" I whish my hand slamming the door closed locking it as I stand up I smirk "I know it's you on the back of his head and I know your after the stone"

Quirrell- "I don't know what your on..."

Voldemort- "show me Quirell"

Quirrell- "are you sure sir"

Voldemort- "show me!"

Quirrell- "of course my lord" I turn taking my turban off

Voldemort- I smirk "ahh Mr Potter, I'm surprised you connected everything together"

Hadrian- I looked to Lucifer "I just have the devil to help me"

Lucifer- I shift into my adult form "of course my son"

Hadrian- I nod "father"

Voldemort- "well I be, Potter isn't pure"

Hadrian- "sadly, in more ways then others but yeah, how else do you think I died and some twenty-one year old died by the hearts being ripped out"

Voldemort- "ahh yeah I heard about your family it was in the muggle and non-muggle news paper but the second on was but I heard about it happening again, so it was the devil then"

Hadrian- "no, Lucy was holding the jars while I ripped the hearts out"

Voldemort- "how was the fire caused then"

Hadrian- "me also I am an elementalist who can control all" I click my fingers proving that I could before clicking my fingers the jars appearing on the desk behind me. I walk over laying the jars down "Dudley my cousin who bullied me with his friend and hurt me, Petunia my aunt and Vernon my uncle who abused and neglected me and then my ex boyfriend who was a cheater and a pedophile, he was sixteen and I eight when he took my virginity also he fucked others, we broke up later on in life aka when he was twenty-one and I this age it was only two months before coming to hogwarts, I found him down an alley trying to chat up a scared either eight or nine year old after all he went for those who where ten and under after all, sorry but unfortunately that's all I have to my collection hopefully more soon"

Voldemort- "why heart"

Hadrian- I smirk "because Jack I called him the prince of hearts and he called me the king of hearts, so why not actually make me the king of hearts in the first place it's quite a good connect and name really"

Voldemort- I smile "I like it"

Hadrian- I blush "you do"

Voldemort- "yeah it suits you, now down to business"

Hadrian- "oh right, I know better way to get your body back"

Voldemort- "how?"

----
Voldemort- "where we going?"

Hadrian- "somewhere you know off" I walk into the girl bathroom ~open, Stairs~ before walking down the other two follow down to the chamber of secrets. I walk over to where me and Lucifer drawn the Rune on the floor "stand in the middle, then everything will be started"

Voldemort- I walk over standing in the middle of the colourful Rune

Hadrian- I magic up a knife "cut your palm and then say..."

C.W.