Chapter 27

Hadrian- "another year another day"

Lucifer- "agreed"

Draco- "why are you two so grumpy"

Lucifer- "because we have to go back to school which involves a red head Weasle and a bloody know it all including a Dumbledick" I said while we walk down the corridor not finding a single compartment, we get to one where theirs a random man in it sleeping "guess we have to do with it for now" I go in allowing Hadrian to sit near the window me and in the middle and Draco next to me near the door "this years going to fucking suck"

Hadrian- "I agree on that ten times a billion"

Draco- "agreed Hadrian"

----

Hadrian- after a while the train stopped "why has it stopped" I then felt someone sucking on my soul I smirk grabbing it seeing the Professor now awake and in hand in shock while I pop the thing in a jar "their to go Professor"

Remus- I stared at the boy, 'this isn't the Harry that was supposed to grow up to nothing right, why's he hanging with Malfoy and another boy or that he's wearing Slytherin clothing'. I smile taking the jar "thank you, the name Remus Lupin, going to be you new DADA Professor"

Hadrian- "Hadrian Potter, these two are Loki Prevelle my brother and Draco Malfoy"

Remus- I nod grabbing my bag "well thank you for the Jared Dementor by the way, well I need to talk to the driver, goodbye for now"

Hadrian- "strange, I thought my godfather husband would be more different but he smell like rot"

Lucifer- "Dumbledore is making him take the wolfbane potion, it's killing him slowly has for years"

Hadrian- "we need to get him to stop taking it"

---- few days later

Hadrian- I stayed behind watching everyone leave "do you know you shouldn't take that potion it's killing you"

Remus- I raise my eyebrow "what potion"

Hadrian- "the wolfbane potion, I can smell it on you, you smell of rot it's no wonder how you have survived for so long, especially for an omega"

Remus- "how...I mean what so you mean?"

Hadrian- I allow my whole body set on fire with my magic "because it is killing you from the inside out, you wolf isn't forming it self properly hasn't for year that's why it's so painful for you to change into your wolf form and why you loo, so skinny and lack of hair, what Dumbledore's doing is wrong"

Remus- "how Dumbledore helping"

Hadrian- I sneer "he is killing you off like he is doing with everyone else, he's a manipulative bastard"

Remus- "Harry he isn't, where all this coming from you are not acting like the child of James and how are you on fire and not feeling it"

Hadrian- "to me James was always a sperm donor, my real father is Lucifer Morningstar"

Remus- "the devil" I whisper

Hadrian- I smirk allowing the fire to go away "exactly, lily though she is still my mother though, as for Dumbledore he manipulates everyone he had a lover his name was Grindelwald they started off as friends, Dumbledore introduced him to dark magic, one day when out they where in the woods, Dumbledore knew his sister Ariana was there he planned it all, Ariana came over Albus a smirk on his face as he hits his sister with a Dark spell killing her instantly, Dumbledore blamed it on Grindelwald leading him on the path of what he was going to become the next dark lord, Dumbledore on day now a teacher meet a brilliant boy his name was Tom Marvolo Riddle he was what you can a powerful child, Dumbledore learned he could talk to snakes and could do many brilliant things that no normal, magical child could do. Dumbledore had plans for the child especially now that the child was in Slytherin the house that frowned upon to believe to be all for dark wizards even though Merlin himself was in that house, Dumbledore one day was hiding in the shadows turns out Dumbledore gave the Potion Professor aka the head of Slytherin house a book on soul magic who gave it to Tom, that day Dumbledore shot the killing curse at Tom but it didn't work Tom didn't even notice what was happening, Tom's soul devided making his very first Horcrux but the curse bounced off Tom's body killing a crying girl that was near by, Tom was walking into the girls bathroom at the time that's when one of the entrances to the chamber of secrets is, I know because I opened it my self with being an Heir from the Slytherin line as well as the other houses lines, I am capable of speak Snake tongue because that how I met Lucifer my father, who took me away from my abusive now dead family"

Remus- "Lucifer killed your family"

Lucifer- I walk out of the shadows "I am not much of a heart ripper really, so no I didn't kill them it was right for me to do it but the people who hate them"

Remus- "but it sounds like Harry"

Hadrian- "Hadrian, Harry is my name but shorten I don't like it"

Remus- I nod "Hadrian didn't like them"

Hadrian- I smirk "exactly, ever heard of this now King of Hearts"

Remus- "yeah it's been in the papers"

Hadrian- "My ex boyfriend used to called me his King of Heart, I called him my Prince of Heart, my ex boyfriend who is now dead because he killed children ten and under, I was eight when he fucked me and he sixteen, he died when I was Eleven"

Remus- "your the king of heart" I step back in fear

Hadrian- "I am not going hurt, your my godfathers husband meaning your also family, my godfather well one of them Sirius is innocent, Peter didn't get killed that night he transformed into his Rat form after cutting his finger off going down the sewer, he is in hiding but I can get Voldemort to get him for me"

Remus- "your working with Voldemort"

Hadrian- "yeah me and Lucifer did a ritual to get Tom's body and sanity back, he is back to his normal self of the boy that day that went into the girls bathroom to get to the chamber, did you know he wanted to actually become teacher but Dumbledore kept pushing him more and more into insanity and becoming a dark lord, so then Dumbledore could get Sybill under a Imperio saying a fake prophecy which uncle Severus over heard a little Dumbledore planned that also but he didn't plan having two children with molly Weasley who was obsessed with Arthur that she went to Dumbledore who helped to get the potions forcing Arthur to have and still have from today, she even fucking killed two of her unborn children because Arthur didn't know abotu them yet unlike the other ones who she hurt except for Ron and Well Ginny who'd dead who where both Dumbledore's children by the way"

Remus- I nod understanding it all "did Sirius get a trial? Did he or Peter kill the villages?"

Hadrian- "Sirius didn't kill anyone that night Peter was the one who betrayed you all he was a death eater since his fifth year working for an none under control insane Tom and no Sirius was never given a Trial"

Sirius- "I wasn't at all"

Remus- I jump turning tears coming to my eyes, I run over hugging my husband "I am so sorry I believed what Dumbledore said about, about how you did it saying that you confessed and said that where Hadrian was he was okay, I am so sorry" I said now fulling having a meltdown

Sirius- "shhh everything's okay now, I am here you emotion puppy"

Hadrian- I burst out laugh "he called him a puppy, when he's an adult"

Lucifer- I chuckle changing to my adult human form picking Hadrian up "what are you like kitten"

Sirius- I pull away walking over going to take Hadrian out of his arms "what's wrong pup"

Hadrian- "I'm a kitten"

Lucifer- "he doesn't like being touched much"

Sirius- "why?"

Lucifer- "past abuse and his Autism"

Sirius- "oh well, Hadrian when your more comfortable"

Hadrian- I nod "of course" I lean forward touching his nose "boop"

Lucifer- I chuckle "what are you like little one"

Hadrian- I turn back to look at Lucifer still within his arms, I shrug "I don't know"

----

C.W.