Chapter 30

Lucius- I hear the door bell go I walk over, opening it up getting a surprise at who the people are at my front door "what do you want Arthur"

Arthur- "My wife is dead, I am finally free, I want no game with the dark side but that doesn't me we all don't want to not play part in it because we all do, me and my children do"

Lucius- "what about Ron he's your child?"

Arthur- "he never was same with Ginny there both Molly's and Dumbledore's children no connection to me at all, other than that Ron's my children's half brother but he is no child of mine, I never wanted to be with molly but luckily throught out it all I got my children"

Lucius- I hum nodding "come on in, your just in time for dinner, come on I bet yeah hungry not this time hopefully for blood"

Arthur- I smirk letting my vampire time knowing my sons have done the same because my really children would of go through the whole transition at six years old but Ron and Ginny did I new from then that something was wrong that they weren't mine but I didn't do anything I played on until the end I got annoyed, I hum "blood sounds nice"

Lucius- "I forgotten about your accident when fourteen, come I bet yeah I could get an house elf to get you some human blood" I close the door behind me once they where in before showing them into the dining room "Tom we got six other wanting to join you"

Tom- I look up seeing the fangs "well that means, we don't just have the devil and his adopted son but also six vampire and whole pack of wolves which soon one and his grim will be joining soon, please sit" I say before getting the house elves to get goblet with human blood in each and raw meat for them to eat 'well isn't this going to be fun especially when the battle happens' I thought to myself

----

C.W.