Chapter 21

Dumbledore- I stand up "I have bad news this year a student has died, her name was Ginvera Weasley brother to Ronald, George, Fredrick, Percival, Charlie and Willian and daughter too Molly and Arthur Weasley, she was found in the near my office this morning with burns on her body and her heart ripped out of her body but we could still see it was her, the person who did this isn't found not a trace at all, so please if anyone knows anything please come to me or the teacher or the parents or the Ministry because a Crime has happened here but no murder or witness found please can we have a moment of silence" we all waited for ten minute before I spoke up again "as for the rest Slytherin has won again this year, enjoy the feast" I click my fingers before walking out tears down my face.

Hadrian- "well I be he did know about Ginny being his daughter"

Lucifer- "of course he did who do you think was there during the birth also blood test but then again they didn't need any, Arthur and Molly had been doing it in three years then Molly mysterious get pregnant with Ron and then Ginny"

Hadrian- "I get yah, another year over another year done"

Lucifer- "yeah it's all gone too fast hasn't it"

Hadrian- "it has"

----

Hadrian clothing and more

I hum "it's good to be able to wear clothing like this again"

Lucifer- "why don't you wear what you want to wear while at hogwarts like you do outside of hogwarts?"

Hadrian- I hum "maybe someday maybe third year, I don't know yet"

Lucifer- "should be who you want to be and should wear what you want to wear"

Hadrian- "I know, so where we going this summer"

Lucifer- "we are staying at the plant place for a bit before going to Zabini's for a few weeks like he said and then who know afterwards maybe Draco might ask us to come around again"

Hadrian- "yeah maybe, it might be quite fun like last time"

----

C.W.